Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

This is the first time I've posted a rumour. I don't normally bother with them as I normally take most of them with a pinch of salt, especially as we go into the silly seasons, but this one did hit a nerve.

I work within the MOD and have a few mates who work for BAE in Newcastle. One of these goes to a fair few Newcastle home games (BAE dish out the odd corporate ticket) and I know his father is a season ticket holder.
    I received a text off him earlier stating "£5m for Taarabt, thank you very much, we'll have a bit of that."
    I replied "********, old news".
    He replied "just wait and see"

I'm not saying this is true but he's not the sort of person who talks shite.

sounds like he's talking shite to me.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

wont go away will it. if they get him for 5 mill (and its a big if, ane it would be pay now take in the summer if it happens i reckon), it would be a tragedy, not just for us, but for him as well. i think he could do better.

Comment

If we really wanted to sell him... put him in the shop window and we'll get much more, for that reason I feel it's not true.

Comment

£5mill for adel is buttons.....would cost us 60 mill if we sold him.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

I think the ManU rumour has more legs,
            Our Adel probably thinks he's too good for them!

Comment

Warnock and the club will not sell him during this window.. Neil has said so himself. He is the difference between automatic and play offs. Why would the club take the risk? When we sold Routledge we were in free fall and he was unhappy at the club. Adel has been quoted only this week saying "I want to get QPR promoted". I think we will have him for another 18 months.

Comment

the only thing that gives me a little bit of fear about the newcastle story is how long its been on the rumour mill now, and the fact that mean tight fisted fat lump ashley has given us someone who they paid us two mill for only a year ago. i mean hes a good squad player for them, and 21k a week is peanuts for their wage bill.

Comment

5mil lol, no chance. worth so much more than that
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i reckon it would be 5 mill plus wayne routledge and he stays till the end of the season. (which i reckon would be a fair price, and a price our club would accept as well)
                    if a deal with the geordies was going to be done, it would be something like that imho.

Comment

Roll on Tuesday though eh!

Comment

Don't think Adel would settle in Newcastle anyway. Can't commute from Chamakh's couch there every day could he?

Comment

Seriously why do people bother posting this rubbish.

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

I work
                              This is when I stopped reading and knew this was gonna be a lie.

You seriously expect me to believe a Geordie works?

Comment

Working...
                              X