No announcement yet.

David McIntyre - Akos Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone seriously believe buzz will ever be a first team player when we have no injuries ever again then?

great impact sub tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
      Buzsaky is no replacement for Taarabt, he's simply not good enough.
      No one said it was like for like. And I can't take anything you say seriously on this subject as you have made it clear in your earlier posts that you resent the fact that Buz's No 10 shirt wasn't given to someone else as soon as he was injured. Priceless. Clarke Maybe?

Someone has a problem with our top scorer last year or doesn't know of what they talk.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        does anyone seriously believe buzz will ever be a first team player when we have no injuries ever again then?

great impact sub tho.
        See above.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
          See above.
          we will see wether your opinion is any more knowledgable than my opinion eh.

whos making way for him then in your mind by the way?
          adel or routledge or smith?

Comment

we will see wether your opinion is any more knowledgable than my opinion eh.

Dont think Warno needs to think of it like that. With a fit Buz he can bring him on as substitute later in games and put the other three under pressure to perform. If Buz does better than one of those, he gets in, if not he stays on the bench.

Surprised by the slightly negative feelings about Buz on here - can't think of another player who represents the Rangers spirit more than him.

Comment

No one said it was like for like. And I can't take anything you say seriously on this subject as you have made it clear in your earlier posts that you resent the fact that Buz's No 10 shirt wasn't given to someone else as soon as he was injured. Priceless. Clarke Maybe?

Someone has a problem with our top scorer last year or doesn't know of what they talk.
              Jesus you take a tongue in cheek comment and start getting excited. I resent nothing, seriously I have more to worry about than in life than something as trivial as that. However, when we signed Taarabt I think the club should have immortalised him straight away by giving him the Number 10 but won't be losing any sleep over it.

Comment

Warnock is a very fair man, the players who don't play well will get dropped .. and also the players who look good in training will get a chance, happy days
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  Photobucket

I was talking about last season.

great impact sub tho.
                  Some can't let it go, its like Cook all over again where fans of the player carried a torch for him for ages and always believed he'd get back to his best only to be disappointed when the rest of us knew it weren't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Dont think Warno needs to think of it like that. With a fit Buz he can bring him on as substitute later in games and put the other three under pressure to perform. If Buz does better than one of those, he gets in, if not he stays on the bench.

Surprised by the slightly negative feelings about Buz on here - can't think of another player who represents the Rangers spirit more than him.
                    im not negative against buzz mate, i really like him. but im just of the chain of thought they we are better than the days of him, rowlands and cook, and also of the thought that none of them are good enough to be first teamers anymore.
                    still really rate them all and also how they have served us, but buzz is a bench warmer/sub for when injuries occur now imho.
                    but only time will tell, he could walk straight back in and one of the other players in the first team now get dropped for him, who knows what neil thinks.

Comment

Jesus you take a tongue in cheek comment and start getting excited. I resent nothing, seriously I have more to worry about than in life than something as trivial as that. However, when we signed Taarabt I think the club should have immortalised him straight away by giving him the Number 10 but won't be losing any sleep over it.
                      Don't believe the 10 shirt equates to immortality. Planty of duds have worn it. My poijt is you seem to have suspended any critical perspective. Buz was most recently top scorer we owned and you have not seen play since his most recent injury (as none of us have) yet you dismiss him as (a) crap and (b) never the same player since his injury (cliche after cliche). If you would like to defend the silly comment by saying you meant the first injury then please see mine about being top scorer we owned.

Some people talk absolute tosh on this place but lets at least try not to pop our own best players

Comment

Don't believe the 10 shirt equates to immortality. Planty of duds have worn it. My poijt is you seem to have suspended any critical perspective. Buz was most recently top scorer we owned and you have not seen play since his most recent injury (as none of us have) yet you dismiss him as (a) crap and (b) never the same player since his injury (cliche after cliche). If you would like to defend the silly comment by saying you meant the first injury then please see mine about being top scorer we owned.

Some people talk absolute tosh on this place but lets at least try not to pop our own best players
                        But he is not one of our best players.

Comment

im not negative against buzz mate, i really like him. but im just of the chain of thought they we are better than the days of him, rowlands and cook, and also of the thought that none of them are good enough to be first teamers anymore.
                          still really rate them all and also how they have served us, but buzz is a bench warmer/sub for when injuries occur now imho.
                          but only time will tell, he could walk straight back in and one of the other players in the first team now get dropped for him, who knows what neil thinks.
                          So Buz inferior to Hogan and Clarke and Hulse and Miller and Heidi and PVM and......

What ********

Comment

But he is not one of our best players.
                            Theme developing here ..... see above.

You ignore alll the factual innacuracies of ytou earlier comment (let's answer the point about the injury and the goal scoromng record facts forst shall we) for an opinion that ...what? Hogan is better than Buz? PVM? Miller? Who exactly is better than our top owned scorer last year??????

This is almost not a matter of opinion but of fact. Seems inarguable to me.

Comment

So Buz inferior to Hogan and Clarke and Hulse and Miller and Heidi and PVM and......

What ********

none of them are first team starters apart from the two strikers, and he wouldnt EVER play lone centre forward.
                              im out of this, its pointless.

Comment

none of them are first team starters apart from the two strikers, and he wouldnt EVER play lone centre forward.
                                im out of this, its pointless.
                                Yes it is absolutely pointless - it seems our top scorer from last year is shite and that he is not the same player since the knock (though no one has seen him)

What a load of old ******** is punted on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X