X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      You dont know for a fact his best days are behind him because you cant see into the future, yet you talk as if you know this with 100% certainty.
      Has never looked the same since his first lenghty lay off. He might have grabbed a few goals last season half a dozen of which were penalties but his overall contribution on the pitch was dire at times. People love to highlight the Palace match a game in which 4/5 players performed to the same standard including Taarabt who on that day was the best player on the park. I know I will be proved right, Buzsaky's days at QPR are numbered, ACL injuries are serious and he'll never be the same again. The trouble with QPR fans is they have a tendancy to hold onto a players good form in one season and think it will be repeated over and over inparticular when they have been layed off with injury. Its not a cliche its a given the likes of Cook and Vine have been been given the same treatment and I understand why but I'm a realist. I do not believe that what I have seen off Buzsaky with the exception of his time under De Canio he is good enough for Warnock's starting 11. In fact I would go as far as saying Warnock's not the biggest fan is either, I got that impression last season and even the start of this season.

I may not know 100% but I'll tell you what the odds are firmly stacked in my opinions favour.

Comment

I agree with, i'm not sure if Warnock is a fan of Buzsaky, but Buzz looked sharp pre-season ( Scored such a good free kick in the first pre-season game in Devon )

Imo I don't like people rubbing off to much negative attuide on others and you've done that a fair few times now.

I believe Cook, Buzsaky and Mackie can get back to being sharp, as for Vine, apprently he didn't put the work in ( Which is a real shame as he was a top player )
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
          Has never looked the same since his first lenghty lay off. He might have grabbed a few goals last season half a dozen of which were penalties but his overall contribution on the pitch was dire at times. People love to highlight the Palace match a game in which 4/5 players performed to the same standard including Taarabt who on that day was the best player on the park. I know I will be proved right, Buzsaky's days at QPR are numbered, ACL injuries are serious and he'll never be the same again. The trouble with QPR fans is they have a tendancy to hold onto a players good form in one season and think it will be repeated over and over inparticular when they have been layed off with injury. Its not a cliche its a given the likes of Cook and Vine have been been given the same treatment and I understand why but I'm a realist. I do not believe that what I have seen off Buzsaky with the exception of his time under De Canio he is good enough for Warnock's starting 11. In fact I would go as far as saying Warnock's not the biggest fan is either, I got that impression last season and even the start of this season.

I may not know 100% but I'll tell you what the odds are firmly stacked in my opinions favour.
          dont agree but i suppose everyone is entitled to an opinion...... even when they are consistently wrong

Comment

ACL injuries are serious and he'll never be the same again.
            Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Alan Shearer would disagree with you there, to name but two.

I'm a realist.
            Going by your posts alone I'd have you down as more of a cynic than a realist

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              I agree with, i'm not sure if Warnock is a fan of Buzsaky, but Buzz looked sharp pre-season ( Scored such a good free kick in the first pre-season game in Devon )

Imo I don't like people rubbing off to much negative attuide on others and you've done that a fair few times now.

I believe Cook, Buzsaky and Mackie can get back to being sharp, as for Vine, apprently he didn't put the work in ( Which is a real shame as he was a top player )
              Sorry to have to say it but pre season means absolutely nothing. I don't believe Buzsaky, Cook and possibly Mackie will have much opportunities if we go up if not any. I can see Warnock giving Mackie his chance but I don't think that will last long as I don't think he has the quality for the very highest level...might be proved wrong on that one, hope so.
              Last edited by The White City General; 27-01-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Sorry to have to say it but pre season means absolutely nothing.
                Again, disagree.

Pre-season is massively important and Buzz in fact came top on the majority of the squad's fitness tests.

Comment

Sort of agree with White City General. Dave Mac really raves about Buzsacky and seems to think he is the best player we have.

My opinion is, He used to do the Taarabt role and thats where I think he is best. I'm not sure that I would swap him for Faurlin or Derry. In fact, Buzacky is a great replacement for Taarabt if (heaven forbid he got injured), but wouldn't put him back in for the sake of it. Faurlin and Derry would certainly win more tackles

Great player to have on the bench and no arguing about his talent, but I don't think with the players we have, should go back in the first 11 when fit.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Top scorer - can you marry that fact to your first silliness I've highlighted

2nd silly point on 2nd bold - if you are trying to show he is somehow better than Adel by this points let's be clear that Adel scored less last year and this year his tally is 60/40 on penalties (I will ignore gift tap in from Mackie to boost his numbers)

3rd bold point - total guesswork. Absolute leap into fantasy - you cannot sustain that in any evidential form at all. We call that tosh

4th bold point - I stand corrected. All QPR fans bar you seem to be clueless. And whilst at it can I ask when you have seen Buz play since this lay off that gives you the confidence to tell us we are wrong and you are right? I'd've liked to have got along to that game but I suspect it happened in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Sort of agree with White City General. Dave Mac really raves about Buzsacky and seems to think he is the best player we have.

My opinion is, He used to do the Taarabt role and thats where I think he is best. I'm not sure that I would swap him for Faurlin or Derry. In fact, Buzacky is a great replacement for Taarabt if (heaven forbid he got injured), but wouldn't put him back in for the sake of it. Faurlin and Derry would certainly win more tackles

Great player to have on the bench and no arguing about his talent, but I don't think with the players we have, should go back in the first 11 when fit.
                      Good grief.

Comment

I can't seem him replacing Smith/Routledge.

Warnock only knows him as a centre midfielder and for that reason, cannot see him replacing Faurlin/Derry.

Could leave us very open if we have Routledge/Buzsacky/Taarabt in the first 11. All about formations for me and you need 2 very strong tacklers. Buzz is so much better as an attacking midfielder.

Only my opinion, of course.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That makes more sense. Comparing Buz's game to Adels and talking about the amount of tackles heds win in the same breath seemed to be drifting over too many points is why the earlier one made me draw breath.

Look it is simple to me - Buz will get you goals and he will cause trouble from set pieces when on the pitch. He'll get more goals than Smith. But I agree there is a dilemma about how to make best use of him with Adel in the team. When he drifts out wide he isn't as effective. That doesn't mean "not effective" it means "less effective than he is capable of". Buz is best in the middle (jn what some people like to call the hole but I still like to call the traditional No10 slot). I happen to think Adel is most effective out on the left so I do not see there is a problem having them both in the team. In fact the opposite. And it would get the dead balls off Adel. Wayne, Buz and Adel across the front causes me no difficulties with Derry behind them. In fact I would love to see it. I'd love to see it more with a out and out striker in front of them but that line will get you goals and give opportunities even for the likes of Heidi.

Comment

Yes, Stan 76, but give me a white board and I could show how to make it work and keep Neil happy!!

I am a big believer in talent above formations and getting the talent out there will usually get you there and find its own best shape. (apart from defence where drilling and shape is crucial). But we don't really have the "1" at the spear of our putative front formation anyway so it isn't that much of a leap to play that (Wayne/ Buz/ Adel) line with Derry and even Faurlin behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                              Yes, Stan 76, but give me a white board and I could show how to make it work and keep Neil happy!!

I am a big believer in talent above formations and getting the talent out there will usually get you there and find its own best shape. (apart from defence where drilling and shape is crucial). But we don't really have the "1" at the spear of our putative front formation anyway so it isn't that much of a leap to play that (Wayne/ Buz/ Adel) line with Derry and even Faurlin behind it.
                              Sorry Stan 75, didnt mean to delete my previous post. It would mean sacrificing either Faurlin or Smith, but I like the sound of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X