Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we done with new signings...

??

Anyone have any idea if Neil will make any further additions to the squad in the next 4 days?

R T I D :yush:

I don't think so but would like to be proved wrong

Comment

If he is fit, I would like to see Phillips sign for 6 months as that would virtually seal promotion, as he always seems to be in the right place at the right time and as we create so many chances, that is exactly what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        If he is fit, I would like to see Phillips sign for 6 months as that would virtually seal promotion, as he always seems to be in the right place at the right time and as we create so many chances, that is exactly what we need.
        I believe he is injury free - match fit however is unlikely given his lack of pitch time. But 15 - 20 minutes max at the end of a game is all it ever seems to take him to find the net.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post
          ??

Anyone have any idea if Neil will make any further additions to the squad in the next 4 days?

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post
            ??

I would like two more, Maynard and a DM
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Think thats it! Cant see what else he needs unless their is a 30 goal striker out there somewhere?

Comment

Working...
              X