No announcement yet.

Leroy Lita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The general feeling is the same as mine, would like him here as he would add another dimension to us, but he is an orrible little p**ck.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

we won't get him because we have miller,hulse and helg-
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Would be a very shrewd acquisition tbh. Typical NW type player. The vibe I get though is that we are finished business wise in the transfer market.

But who knows eh.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Can't stand him, so I'd be on the fence on this one.

No doubt, he's a good player, but he really is a prlck.

Still, he'd give us that other dimension I keep banging on about, so I'm sure I could live with it.

The pace of him and Miller together would be pretty good, especially with Routs outside.
          Agreed, real *****.. quality player tho that would do well under warnock imo.

Comment

I'd welcome him, but tbh i'm exited we signed Miller
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Remind me how much Boro paid for him? And his wage demands blocked previous moves even to clubs offering the cash for transfer. Let's say I am doubtful there is any mileage in this.

As a player he's alright but disappears out of games and for runs of games with regularity. If he put a shift in he might be better but even Warnock would have his work cut out with this getting fella ti turm up every week. Not in market for another "gamble" or one "Warnock can work his magic on" thanks

Comment

more chance of a 20year old blond sitting on my brighton rock every morning...
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                  Remind me how much Boro paid for him? And his wage demands blocked previous moves even to clubs offering the cash for transfer. Let's say I am doubtful there is any mileage in this.

As a player he's alright but disappears out of games and for runs of games with regularity. If he put a shift in he might be better but even Warnock would have his work cut out with this getting fella ti turm up every week. Not in market for another "gamble" or one "Warnock can work his magic on" thanks
                  I think he was a free, all I will say is the guy is a goal scorer
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                  X