Tarbs called up for Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbs called up for Morocco

International friendly against Lybia on February 9th. Hope he does not pick an injury.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Nooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      International friendly against Lybia on February 9th. Hope he does not pick an injury.
      Latest news says it s Against Niger, Lybia apologies.
      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Hope he sits on the bench !!..But wont happen after he threw a tantrum last time !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Hope he sits on the bench !!..But wont happen after he threw a tantrum last time !
          few players there to be tested whom playing in the same position as Taarabt, but I am sure Adel will get a chance in the new stadium in Marakech

Last edited by The Moroccan; 27-01-2011, 10:52 AM.
          TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Let's hope his flight get delayed and he does not make it to the match!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wish he hadnt changed his mind about international retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Wish he hadnt changed his mind about international retirement.
                have u ever seen a player with the same age as Taarabt decides to retire playing for his national team? Adel was only frustrated because he went to Tanazania but didnt get involved in the game, we knew Adel is going to have a break but coming back someday because he loves his country and wants to be there in african cup and world cup competitions.
                TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                  have u ever seen a player with the same age as Taarabt decides to retire playing for his national team? Adel was only frustrated because he went to Tanazania but didnt get involved in the game, we knew Adel is going to have a break but coming back someday because he loves his country and wants to be there in african cup and world cup competitions.
                  I know youre correct of course. I was just being shamelessly selfish

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    I know youre correct of course. I was just being shamelessly selfish
                    Being selfish for QPR means you did not commit any sin
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X