Clear All

• fao qprqprqpr

re your post about boo boys
    please in future do likewise to all who boo etc
    imo you have made a target of me and my son
    i am very unhappy
    because of you , 3 pages of threads some of which i don't like
    all cos of you
    i will be in the white horse before pompey game, then i will go to the lsa bar at the springbok.
    with such an ingenius user name to hide behind i doubt i'll meet you.
    if the admin would like to trace your url, then great.

any thing happens to me or my son, i hold you responsible.

come on now, we are all QPR fans, no need for this.

Comment

you can understand hes worry though! main thing is most qpr fans our normal so dont worry modfather i am sure you will be fine.
      I am not to happy about people booing but i would not go out of my way to find someone who did and hurt them and anyone who does should goand suport a ****y team who enjoy being linked to mindless acts of stupidity
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        you can understand hes worry though! main thing is most qpr fans our normal so dont worry modfather i am sure you will be fine.
        I am not to happy about people booing but i would not go out of my way to find someone who did and hurt them and anyone who does should goand suport a ****y team who enjoy being linked to mindless acts of stupidity
        well said

Comment

Working...
        X