Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    This is a thread for the end of the season not now
    Well thats sorted then Rebel R has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      This is a thread for the end of the season not now

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
        I wouldn't even listen to offers under £20 million.

Those who laugh are the same fans who said he weren't up to it, were the same fans who cursed his attitude, were the same fans who booed him, were the same fans who said they'd have Buzsaky over him, were the same fans who called him a one trick pony etc etc.

To those who think he won't tear defences a new ******** in the Premiership are sorely mistaken...he will go for serious money, £8million wouldn't even buy his left peg.
        mate, you need to have a think. charlie adam has been exceptional in the highest league ALL season like adel, and blackpool are being offered 4 million.
        we only payed less than a million 6 months ago, and 8 million would be the most we would get imho, and i doubt anyone would even offer that yet.
        jsut cos darren bent cost 18 million, you cant just stick noughts on every player, bent was that money cos he was the joint highest scoring premiership striker over six years (untill drogba scored last night to go top again).
        that costs money,l cos its garunteed goals, and goals garuntee success or survival.

Comment

Arsenal are prepared to pay £10m for a kid who plays in league one. Taarabt has torn the Championship apart.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            mate, you need to have a think. charlie adam has been exceptional in the highest league ALL season like adel, and blackpool are being offered 4 million.
            we only payed less than a million 6 months ago, and 8 million would be the most we would get imho, and i doubt anyone would even offer that yet.
            jsut cos darren bent cost 18 million, you cant just stick noughts on every player, bent was that money cos he was the joint highest scoring premiership striker over six years (untill drogba scored last night to go top again).
            that costs money,l cos its garunteed goals, and goals garuntee success or survival.
            I don't need to have a think in my lifetime he is the best player I have seen in a QPR shirt. It doesn't matter that he is playing in the Championship and hasn't done it in the Premier League yet it is just formality as far as I'm concerned. He will get better and better and better and it will be fans like you who will cursing that we sold him for a paltry £8 million.

Charlie Adam is not fit to lace Taarabts boots poor comparison even if Adam's is having a good season. No one is sticking noughts on to every player we are talking about one player....one exceptional player who just so happans to be the most skillful player in the country at present and one of the most skillful in the world.

Comment

I don't need to have a think in my lifetime he is the best player I have seen in a QPR shirt. It doesn't matter that he is playing in the Championship and hasn't done it in the Premier League yet it is just formality as far as I'm concerned. He will get better and better and better and it will be fans like you who will cursing that we sold him for a paltry £8 million.

Charlie Adam is not fit to lace Taarabts boots poor comparison even if Adam's is having a good season. No one is sticking noughts on to every player we are talking about one player....one exceptional player who just so happans to be the most skillful player in the country at present and one of the most skillful in the world.
              you are getting far to carried away with the romance of his 'best in the world' silky skills.
              i dont want him to be sold, but when he is it will be nearer to 8 mill than 20, and nowhere near 50, and ill have a bet with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                you are getting far to carried away with the romance of his 'best in the world' silky skills.
                i dont want him to be sold, but when he is it will be nearer to 8 mill than 20, and nowhere near 50, and ill have a bet with you on that.
                Gamblings a mugs game.

Comment

Originally posted by the white city general View Post
                  gamblings a mugs game.
                  should be right up your street then......
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

to be fair to the WCG, there are not many who have more skill then then Adel in the world. Does that make him the best in the world, no far from it. But skill wise not many as good, I can name about 3 natrual skill wise. But he needs a lot more then skill to make it to the top.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I think the point Gax was trying to make is that he is potentially worth £50m to QPR as he could be the difference between going up or not. I don't think he was suggesting anyone would currently offer that sum

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        should be right up your street then......
                        Ok Paddy slow down

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        to be fair to the WCG, there are not many who have more skill then then Adel in the world. Does that make him the best in the world, no far from it. But skill wise not many as good, I can name about 3 natrual skill wise. But he needs a lot more then skill to make it to the top.
                        Off course he needs an end product....goals, assists those sort of things.

He is 21, under contract and personally I can't think of a bigger raw talent in the game at present...he will go for a massive fee and you know it!

Comment

Ok Paddy slow down

Off course he needs an end product....goals, assists those sort of things.

He is 21, under contract and personally I can't think of a bigger raw talent in the game at present...he will go for a massive fee and you know it!
                          paddy...the best you can come up with ya toby. haha the general has spoken
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            paddy...the best you can come up with ya toby. haha the general has spoken
                            In her best Danny Dyer impression, oh deary me.

Comment

Working...
                            X