No announcement yet.

Who Are The Best 3 Players At Club..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean who is the best player at the club? or is the question who is the player of the season?

I haven't seen every player at the club to say who is the best, for all I know there could be a kid with incredible ability, skill etc, but hasn't got the build, or ready for 1st team footy. The best as in who can play at the top level? probably only Adel. The best in, who is worth the most money? The best can mean anything, like someone has just said, how can you compare a goalkeeper to a brilliant number 10 or in our case a number 7?

Anyway enough waffle, imo best player at the club Taarabt

Player of the season so far Taraabt, Kenny, Derry. But I wouldnt put Derry anywhere near the best player at the club.

Confused my self now
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I think the way I would look at it is, who would not not want to see (this season) injured and have no part in the remainder of the season.

I would say there are only 3 players on current form, Taarabt, Derry and Kenny.

I actually think Derry could do a job in the premiership but Gorrks, Connolly and hill aren't good enough for premiership football and would get mugged by premiership strikers oh and obviously i'll add routledge as a quality player that is needed.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        .....(and how exactly do you compare Kenny against Taarabt - who was better Beckenbauer or Maradona?)
        Errrrr.....Maradona. Best player ever to kick a ball.

I am not even listening to other opinions.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

ha ha - you'll find absolutely no arguments from me there, i'm staunchly in the pro-maradona camp, and will happily beat down all the pro-pele people with a big stick.

but the point remains, it's a little difficult to compare Beckenbauer and Maradona...
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

And the best handballer ever

Comment

Taarabt, Kenny, Derry

Faurlin has fallen away recently. If this was asked a few months ago he would almost certainly have replaced derry but not at the moment

Comment

Tarrabt and Kenny been superb but Derry the man for me. Without him we wouldnt function like we do.

Comment

Tarrabt,Routledge,kenny

Comment

well

well currently valued at 8 million pounds and in a few years time will be valued at 80 million i saw both marsh and bowles and i think hes the greatest player in our history....................forget stanley forget rodney forget ferdinand this player will eventually sell to real madrid for 80 million pounds

hes too good for us to keep but we can keep him till hes 26 years of age he will score twenty goals this season,and next season he will do it again,it was the biggest mistake in tottenhams history selling us this superstar
                    when we sell him to real he would have scored over one hundred goals for us

second best is kenny who incidentally made both our two goals on saturday,then in third position is routledge who will be signed on a permanent and will play for the full england team
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I think the way I would look at it is, who would not not want to see (this season) injured and have no part in the remainder of the season.

I would say there are only 3 players on current form, Taarabt, Derry and Kenny.

I actually think Derry could do a job in the premiership but Gorrks, Connolly and hill aren't good enough for premiership football and would get mugged by premiership strikers oh and obviously i'll add routledge as a quality player that is needed.
                      Weare, me and my mate spent Sunday discussing how these 3 would get raped by the most average prem striker like Ricardo Fuller or Kevin Doyle.

YOu unfortunately are spot on, big weaknesses in the prem.

Comment

I disagree with Connolly. I am certain he'd hold his own.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          well currently valued at 8 million pounds and in a few years time will be valued at 80 million i saw both marsh and bowles and i think hes the greatest player in our history....................forget stanley forget rodney forget ferdinand this player will eventually sell to real madrid for 80 million pounds

hes too good for us to keep but we can keep him till hes 26 years of age he will score twenty goals this season,and next season he will do it again,it was the biggest mistake in tottenhams history selling us this superstar

second best is kenny who incidentally made both our two goals on saturday,then in third position is routledge who will be signed on a permanent and will play for the full england team
                          :drunk:
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Taarabt

Derry

Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              Are we on about effort or technical ability?

Abilty wise its Taarabt,Kenny,Faurlin.

Effort wise id say Kenny,Derry,Hill,Mackie.
                              Not quite sure how you can tell the "effort" a goalkeeper is putting in? Especially when you comparing to an outfield player. Adel isn't lazy....he just has bad body language sometimes but he always wants the ball. I'd put Faurlin in top 3 for effort.....he's everywhere on the pitch..unlike Kenny who just seems to stay in his 6 yard box, lazy git!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

if routledge is good enough to play for england then i might as well get me boots out of the attic and they hav'nt seen the light of day for 15 years!!
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X