This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprqprqpr View Post
    Can you believe that some idiot at the back of F block SAR gave a big Boo when Hall came on as sub, 2-1 up with the game nearly over top of the league 5 points clear and Warnock & co hear that, what a p***K
    I can well believe it, mate.
    We do, without a shadow of a doubt, have some right ****-splashes coming along to our games.
    My theory is, they are knob-ends who should support Chelshyte, but are way too ****in' thick, even for that shower of shyte to stomach.

Comment

if the person referred to is meant to be ME or my son, then come and speak to me about it
      for the record, no one called any of us "pri*k"
      and why would that be acceptable and not a boo?
      i booed hall, i don't like him and think he is disruptive to the team, that's my opinion based on him leading the charge form the poty do, for one example.

we all have opinions.

some thought anti "king" songs motivated him and bingo he scored ( i do not like king either)

i have not posted on this mb for ages, i feel "drawn" out and had to reply.
      with so much going on during a good game, i am surprised some bothered or had time to try and spot any people at all.
      i have not missed a home game for 10 years and get to at least a dozen away games, despite shift work.
      right now, so close to promotion we need UNITY and not fall outs.
      olly said ages back, "it's not about lsa,real qpr etc..it's about qprfc", he's right.

Comment

His 'length'....

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Idiots. Hall introduction was a smart move by NW though as his length helps to clear out long balls.
        was he using his todger?? he he...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          if the person referred to is meant to be ME or my son, then come and speak to me about it
          i booed hall, i don't like him and think he is disruptive to the team, that's my opinion based on him leading the charge form the poty do, for one example.

we all have opinions.

some thought anti "king" songs motivated him and bingo he scored ( i do not like king either)

with so much going on during a good game, i am surprised some bothered or had time to try and spot any people at all.
          i have not missed a home game for 10 years and get to at least a dozen away games, despite shift work.
          olly said ages back, "it's not about lsa,real qpr etc..it's about qprfc", he's right.
          Well said

It is well known that you and your son are supporters who follow the team both home and away and the personal attack on him was completely unwarrented

Comment

Booing your own players is not supporting your team in anyway whatsoever. If anything, it is supporting the opposition.

Yes, we should be as one so why the need to boo.

Warnock is doing a great job so we should respect him and his judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

we all have opinions.

Am I the only one to spot the irony of someone who admits to booing one of our own players then calling for unity??

Or perhaps he meant we should all have booed Hall....

Comment

Whilst I don't boo our players I do have been known to call them useless pr*cks, or other things in my time. What is worse a lone boo, or an insult?
                The only thing would be that if a lot of people booed at the same time, it would have more of an affect than a lot of people shouting insults, as it would come across as a lot of backgroud noise.

Comment

So you cant boo injury prone schit players,you cant boo sex offenders,you cant go for beer after 40 mins incase people get the hump when they have to move.

You cant sing anything remotely offensive towards away fans,you cant sing anything about our local rivals,you cant stand up at away games as theres always someone moaning behind you.

You cant swear as theres always somebody in ear shot who will take offence,you cant leave early as thats frowned upon too.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    So you cant boo injury prone schit players,you cant boo sex offenders,you cant go for beer after 40 mins incase people get the hump when they have to move.

You cant sing anything remotely offensive towards away fans,you cant sing anything about our local rivals,you cant stand up at away games as theres always someone moaning behind you.

You cant swear as theres always somebody in ear shot who will take offence,you cant leave early as thats frowned upon too.
                    In other words:

"If I want a beer, I'm going to get a beer no matter who it inconveniences. If I want to stand up in front of someone, I'm going to do it even if it means they can't see what's going on. If I want to swear, I'm going to swear whether it offends someone or not. And if I want to leave early, I'm going to leave early whether it inconveniences anyone else to move out of the way for me or not."

All about you isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                      In other words:

"If I want a beer, I'm going to get a beer no matter who it inconveniences. If I want to stand up in front of someone, I'm going to do it even if it means they can't see what's going on. If I want to swear, I'm going to swear whether it offends someone or not. And if I want to leave early, I'm going to leave early whether it inconveniences anyone else to move out of the way for me or not."

All about you isn't it?
                      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Yes.
                        Should help the calls for unity no end.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                          Am I the only one to spot the irony of someone who admits to booing one of our own players then calling for unity??

Or perhaps he meant we should all have booed Hall....
                          i'm glad that someone else picked up on that!
                          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

i can

i can remember alan wilkes, mick leach,zesh rehman etc etc all being victums of booing,and its never going to improve the player i agree with isleworth its not fair to pick on the 6ft 4 ins man i dont know him but if islewortyh says hes all right then thats good enough for me,if my life depended on it i would trust isleworths judgement,and let us remember the great ollies words

LETS HAVE A UNITED FAN BASE
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Can we speak in general terms?

This thread is locked.

Don't mind talking about booing in general, but when specific people are referred to, don't think its right.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X