Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller

Is he here for the whole season or not? We need him the whole campaing. He will get better and better.

3 Months i think

Comment

smt like 3 month loan. depends on wba signing a striker
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Can he be recalled by WBA at any time ?

Comment

Back on April 24th

We won't have him for Hull home, Watford away and Leeds home.

I think?!
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
            Yes.

Comment

Its a 3 month loan or max 93 days as then they can call him back anytime.

A loan till the end of the season would mean they can't call him back

I think
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
                After an initial 28 days, yes.

Comment

any pics of him in the famous blue and white hoops?

Comment

He is with us for 3 months, with a recall after 28 days BUT this is dependent on WBA signing a striker - if they don't sign anyone, they will recall him...

RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      He is with us for 3 months, with a recall after 28 days BUT this is dependent on WBA signing a striker - if they don't sign anyone, they will recall him...

I hope they will sign a striker, really liked what I saw yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                        I hope they will sign a striker, really liked what I saw yesterday.
                        Totall agree.Looked dangerous in air and on ground and is a big bar steward.Not bad if not fully fit first game etc etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                          Totall agree.Looked dangerous in air and on ground and is a big bar steward.Not bad if not fully fit first game etc etc.....
                          When took that shot, he almost looked like adel with the ball for a second.
                          thoose freekicks he got against him, just because he's stronger than the defenders doesn't make it a foul.

Comment

Radio 5 commentators repeatedly marvelled at the size of his shorts,,, really went on about it. Made me think he must be really unfit, fat and out-of-condition and WBA were cheekily using us to get him properly in shape and match-fit for THEIR run-in. Nobody on here as actually mentioned his bulk or immobility so I'm guessing I'm being paranoid!

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                              When took that shot, he almost looked like adel with the ball for a second.
                              thoose freekicks he got against him, just because he's stronger than the defenders doesn't make it a foul.
                              Agree 100% he cameon was fresh and stronger than there defenders but the refree kept giving fouls against him. Really like him tho.
                              Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X