Clear All

• taarabt twitter?

@adeltaarabt
    this isn't adel right?
    just wondering..

Apparently so!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

yeah it's apparently him however adel doesnt grasp the concept of twitter well..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Been following him for a few days now, I think it could be him, however the photo is taken from the web so maybe not. Told one size to shut up earlier today, not sure why?

Comment

Originally posted by PutneyHoop View Post
          Been following him for a few days now, I think it could be him, however the photo is taken from the web so maybe not. Told one size to shut up earlier today, not sure why?
          dunno, some posts just doesn't seem like it's the actual adel
          ''@rioferdy5 thanku MR FERDINAND IM VERY PROUD THAT U ENJOY TO SEE ME PLAY''
          seems like some1 just fakes it, whatever
          just curious anyway

Comment

I didnt think it was him, but onesize apparentley said it is.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I think its him. Fitz said it was and also there are a few Rangers players on Twitter, I'm sure they've been chatting about it and one would've popped up to say it was fake. The mystery tweeter can also type in French and broken English too!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                I think its him. Fitz said it was and also there are a few Rangers players on Twitter, I'm sure they've been chatting about it and one would've popped up to say it was fake. The mystery tweeter can also type in French and broken English too!
                then it's got to be him ;)

Comment

FAKE!!!!

Comment

bircham is following him and also 'mentioned' him, said about he better do his best for qpr otherwise he'll be having a word with his fists haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X