Mittal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittal

We must show our owner appreciation every time he takes his seat. We must all sing "there is only one Mr Mittal" so when he goes home and all the family sitting around the dining table he can tell them about it with pride, mabe then the fat wallet will be placed on the table.
    http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...03&bih=616Face
    Lets face it we all need buttering up every now and again !!

Yes agree.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Agree but he is not the owner Bernie is the major share holder in QPR if he wanted to be the top dog he could have brought the share that were for sale instead. do we all stand and and sing and applaud Bernie? NO

Comment

Mittal? couldnt give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Agree but he is not the owner Bernie is the major share holder in QPR if he wanted to be the top dog he could have brought the share that were for sale instead. do we all stand and and sing and applaud Bernie? NO
          hes the only one we should do it to. i think the mittals have got less and less to do with this club as every week goes by. bernie is our man.

Comment

Yes, let's ignore the money the Bernie is putting in. That'll make him want to contrubute more.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              hes the only one we should do it to. i think the mittals have got less and less to do with this club as every week goes by. bernie is our man.
              Really? is that why Warnock stated in an interview on Sky yesterday that he met with the Mittals and Bernie last week.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Really? is that why Warnock stated in an interview on Sky yesterday that he met with the Mittals and Bernie last week.
                money wise i think bernies the only man putting his hand in his pocket and bankrolling our premiership charge.
                them indian boys are there to keep up the orders of the pukka pies and beer imo.

Comment

Listen guys back slapping, signing there names, getting down on your hands and knees and pleading, wont make a jot of difference on how these people spend there money. They will stick to the tried and tested way, thats made there multi millions, they wont suddenly fall in love with qpr the way the fans do, these guys are businessmen first second and third.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    money wise i think bernies the only man putting his hand in his pocket and bankrolling our premiership charge.
                    them indian boys are there to keep up the orders of the pukka pies and beer imo.
                    I think everyone's now pulling in the same direction.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I don't think we really know what plan is if we go up, we all have our views, I think the mittals will get more involved can't put my finger on why

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Comment

Our owners have done brilliant this season, thank you to them

( And i'm more then up for singing there names )
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            We must show our owner appreciation every time he takes his seat. We must all sing "there is only one Mr Mittal" so when he goes home and all the family sitting around the dining table he can tell them about it with pride, mabe then the fat wallet will be placed on the table.
                            http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...03&bih=616Face
                            Lets face it we all need buttering up every now and again !!
                            you'll have us poor whities begging and giving it yes sarb next, gertchaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Warnock View Post
                              "I spoke to Mr Mittal last week and he's been very supportive." - Mon 24 Jan 2011
                              I dont think Neil HAD to say that.

Comment

Working...
                              X