Man U Interested In £8m Championship Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets

lets hope and pray we can keep adel hes so beautifull,AND IN 4 YEARS TIME HE WILL BE WORTH 40 MILLION POUND
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

That rumours site is a load of tosh,never read that site anymore.

Comment

Adel is good enough for United.

He may not walk into the team, but he is very young and the big clubs spot that and buy before the price triples.

He is worth more to us though as promotion and then the gaurantee of parachute payments is worth 80 million even if we go down.

Adel is more likely to move to Spain IMHO. But not this season!
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Bad news guys .... I've heard it's Leon Clark they're after ..

Comment

He is definitely good enough but I am sure we won't let him go until after the season. Doing so would be like pushing the SELF DESTRUCTION-button.

Comment

Laughable - Tarbs is no where near good enough for ManU. He certainly has it in him but he is nowhere near the finished article. Will be found out somewhat when he steps up. Needs to develop further and add more to his overall game, something that Warnock is trying to instill in him.

Way too good for this league, but we all know that.

Comment

There are some in the Manchester United coaching and scouting set up who see similarities between Taarabt and Ronaldo at a similar stage.

I would say there is a level of genuine interest. He is being kept tabs on.

Comment

Ronaldo has one key ingredient that Tarbs does not - pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                    Laughable - Tarbs is no where near good enough for ManU. He certainly has it in him but he is nowhere near the finished article. Will be found out somewhat when he steps up. Needs to develop further and add more to his overall game, something that Warnock is trying to instill in him.

Way too good for this league, but we all know that.
                    Not so sure.

No one in this league could produce a 30 yard pass with the outsde of the boot and very few in the premiership could manage it either. Tarbs isn't all that slow to be fair. Some of tarbs tricks I would say are better than ronaldos.

The thing is I also don't get why warnock has been taking him off with 10mins to go. He is great and keeping the ball and he should pass more because he is bloody good at passing.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Maybe we can ask him to play really crap for a week until the window is shut and they'll lose interest and we keep him for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                        Ronaldo has one key ingredient that Tarbs does not - pace.
                        The use of short bursts of pace was very much coached into him. Look how he played in his first two years at United. Almost identical to Taarabt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          The use of short bursts of pace was very much coached into him. Look how he played in his first two years at United. Almost identical to Taarabt.
                          Tarbs is not slow, perhaps he can get quicker with coaching but currently he lacks the paced needed to be a top top player.

Comment

I've always said, Adel will go on to be a world star if he turns into an athlete like Ronaldo. As Nodge says, when Ronnie first came to England he was a skinny kid and not to fast. He has looked after himself and pushed himself to the limits, now look at him. If Adel does the same, no reason why he can't make it to the very top like Ronnie.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Swap AT for Park Ji-Sung and Federico Macheda.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                                Swap AT for Park Ji-Sung and Federico Macheda.
                                make it berbatov and 20m£

Comment

Working...
                                X