Man U Interested In £8m Championship Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U Interested In £8m Championship Player

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly taken an interest in Qpr playmaker Adel Taarabt and may consider a move for the Moroccan international. The former Tottenham man has been in sparkling form this season and has been pivotal in the West London club’s superb season thus far and his performances have helped Neil Warnock’s side stay at the top of the Championship for pretty much the entire season.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/01...hip-playmaker/
    Here we go

They can **** off

Comment

oh no, oh no no no no no.
      i so hope that bull, cos he would deffo go there for 8 mill and we would not and could not stop him. he deserves that.

Comment

caughtoffside is a load of sh*t

Comment

Sir Alex..............phark off.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

8m

He'd have to add a '0' to that to make 80m and we might just start talking!

Comment

Personally I don't see Ferguson wanting a player like Adel. I also think it's too soon for him to go there as he'll end up sitting on the bench.

Comment

They can **** right off,he will turn them inside out next year at Old Trafford !!!

Comment

Inevitable interest when he plays so well and is winning the Championship for us. I hope he stays to see us promoted.

Comment

Hot air.

Comment

big red nose can take a running jump

Comment

Wouldn't get into the Utd side as good and all that he is and no way would they pay 8 million for him

Comment

Hot air I'm afraid.

He wouldn't get into the Man Utd Squad and there are better players out there.

Comment

hahaha! Someone has wayyy to much time on their hands! Crap article, crap website....there is no way on earth Tarbs is good enough at the moment to play for united and no way fergie would spend 8m on him! January and its all part of the rumour mill, most of which are made up!
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

im suprised people are saying hes not good enough for man united yet.
                              he aint far off imho. could easily be a useable sub i reckon,a nd the perfect replacement for giggs's skillfull ball palying mantra role.
                              hes getting very consistant and his goal tally for his position is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X