Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our main rivals...

Not Cardiff...

...I maintain, as I said months back, Nottingham Forest.

They can go just 2 points behind us if they manage to win both games in hand.

I quite fancy Leeds for the Playoffs as well.

Keep the EPL ALL English, please.
    Your mum would love me...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Not Cardiff...

...I maintain, as I said months back, Nottingham Forest.

They can go just 2 points behind us if they manage to win both games in hand.

I quite fancy Leeds for the Playoffs as well.

Keep the EPL ALL English, please.
    Forest are going well but are due a bad patch of form, their home record won't last all season.

Comment

They are a very tidy outfit though mate.

They'll bring more in as well. They are set for the Prem, IMO.

Comment

Disagree still think it will be Cardiff and Leeds

forest have been on a good run, but Davies won't get much backing this January transfer window. They will also need to go on another 6-7 winning run, which won't happen

They have been a bit lucky in a couple of home wins recently. Leeds are the surprise package,as I honestly did not fancy them, but think the support they have gets them extra points.

In a nutshell we will win it, cardiff and leeds will battle it out for 2nd. In my opinion Leicester will definitely make the Play offs and could go up through that route
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well worried about
          Cardiff, Swansea, Norwich, Forest, Watford, Leeds

Of those, I only think Cardiff have the same quality as us....having said that Forest are the main worry for me.

Comment

I hope all the old skool prem sides go back up, us, forest, & leeds.

Has Billy Davies started moaning yet he needs to buy playes? surely he is due a winge.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

more Norwich and Leeds and I said it at the start of the season when they were struggling. they will promote with us.

Comment

Scratch my head on that one - if you look at the league table, you can easily see Leeds falling out of the playoff zone on current form, and certainly no change of automatic promotion for Leeds on current form.

Comment

Forest are 9 behind us with 2 games in hand so would be 3 points behind if they won them both

Comment

Forest have got to go to us, Swansea, Leeds and Norwich so their home form will be vital. Their results against those teams could really help us if they pick up the odd draw/win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Forest are 9 behind us with 2 games in hand so would be 3 points behind if they won them both
                      Potatoe, potatoe...Not the same written.

Comment

id say Cardiff with the squad they have will push us all the way and will definately finish top two, i can see them going on a good run in the next 5 to six games which will see us and cardiff pull away from 3rd. leeds will be up there but can only see them getting a playoff spot same as swansea and norwich. as for forest not really worried about them i know they have two games in hand but we already have the points i think they will battle it out with watford and leicester for 6th place
                        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I too have said Forest will be there at the end, I have an inkling that the only team likely to top us is Forest.. Our game with them is going to be a truly awesome encounter, its a shames its on TV again
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

forget watford for automatic imho, they aint got enuff quality to carry on all season.
                            and i think norwich will fade away as well.

cardiff, swansea, forest or leeds will be the other team to join us as automatic is my guess.

Comment

Dont the inbred Welsh teams play each other soon?

Could do us a favour there cutting each others throats however i do fear the Welsh FA could award them both 6 points each on appeal.....
                              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                              X