Not wanting to be unpopular..........but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not wanting to be unpopular..........but

Having just watched the game back on skyplus I'd have to say tv does show a much different perspective from being at the game. My point is....I accept a lot of fans can't make the games due to logistical reasons, but for those that can and just come on here and spout rubbish, get up to lofts road and support the lads and help with the atmosphere.

Having just watched the recorded highlights I agree. A crowd of 13k is shameful really and whilst we all have opinions as to why it was that low, all fans need to get along and show their support, vocally and visibly.

For what it's worth I thought the atmosphere was OK but the Marlon King baiting got a bit tedious after a while and him scoring was pretty much on the cards.

Comment

I have to agree with the king baiting and most fans know it will probably bite us in the ass, however was fun to start!

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
        Having just watched the recorded highlights I agree. A crowd of 13k is shameful really and whilst we all have opinions as to why it was that low, all fans need to get along and show their support, vocally and visibly.

For what it's worth I thought the atmosphere was OK but the Marlon King baiting got a bit tedious after a while and him scoring was pretty much on the cards.
        On tv the atmosphere never sounds as good. I thought it was ok too!

But I agree, we need to get more people down to the ground...might not see us get promoted again for a very very long time.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
        X