Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

today we need to make a proper statement of our intentions.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today we need to make a proper statement of our intentions.......

its time to up the anti and show the rest of the npc that we are the real deal and we are the best team in it......... i wanta display of passion/strength/skill and goals.....i want coventry to have no choice that to sack addy northernbloke for being humiliated on live tv.........i want routs n tarrbs to send shivers down the spines of watching npc fullbacks........i want pvm to have the commentators gasping.....'what a find and a real premiership quality player'......i want decisive defending and a rampaging chimbo galloping down the flanks like roberto carlos.i want the fans creating a caulderon of noise.....wanna be 1-0 down a tArrbs screamer to equalise before half time then go on the rampage!!.i want 3points.......i want five goals............i want it now!!!!
    Last edited by Factamondo; 23-01-2011, 03:15 PM.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

here here!

lets demolish these nowhere-in-particular-barstewards

Comment

To he honest I'll take a last minute 1-0 win. The new signings may take time to bed in. However, make no bones about it, this game is a must win. Can't believe how nervous I am....
      "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
      The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

if we lose to coventry and play like we did against watford i'll for one say auto promotiona no no....big impressive win...six points clear and game on!!!

Comment

Agree facto, with the new signings & if we add a good 3-0 or above win, the rest of the league will know we are the boys to beat.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

agreedamondo robbo.....this league is pee poor this season...we aint great and are top so says it all!!!

Comment

Oh dear....

Hope you live to regret your bravado there old boy... need a huge improvement and get that cream puff HH off ASAP... he's an embarrassment on this showing!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X