Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    Josh something, kid?
    I think pete said that one prem: midfielder maybe coming in closer the end of the window, could be him?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Just been looking at his twitter, good chance it us him for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        because, like it or not, they have better players than us.

as much as i hate chelsea, players like Jimmy Smith and Michael Mancienne have been absolutely vital to us in the past.

Josh McEarhan has staggering potential. he could be phenomenal for us even as a bit part player.
        Not to mention a certain Mr Furlong...just because you work for the evil empire it doesn't necessarily make you bad yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          I wouldn't wipe shi t off my face with a Chel **** hand. He can f uck right off. Why would we take anyone from c unts like that?
          How embarrassing.

Comment

I think it's a wind up!!

Comment

3london are you sure about jimmy smith?done exactly the same as aggy....scored a few early on and then was annonymous...useless in fact.give you mancienne though.

Comment

Not really, smith did well, but then didn't feature too much in 2nd half of season, but scored a vital goal at Coventry away to help keep us up towards the end

Comment

Jimmy Smiths goals picked us up some vital points in a season where we looked every inch a relegation candidate

Comment

BORKED

Comment

Regardless of whether this is a wind up or not. this young lad looks like an excellent prospect. Reminds me of Gazza in the way that he is always looking for the ball.

Seems to have an excellent awareness of creating space for someone to pass to him also.

Comment

Cant see there being any truth in this unless Chelsea are planning on signing a couple of quality midfielders next week. They are too light in reserve to allow a young kid who has been in at least the match-day 18 every week leave on loan.

Comment

On Twitter:

chelseayouth Chelsea Youth
                          Just a heads up to people who might be following @joshmceachran46 and seen the QPR comment, this account is almost certainly fake.

Comment

Can't see it. He is a central attacking midfielder in the Lamps mould. Who would we drop, Tarbs??
                            No point coming to sit on the bench. The only reason I can think of is if Tarbs were to go, but we are assured this won't happen til at least summer.

Comment

As others have said he's a young midfielder, bags of potential and already very good. Came on in the game last weekend against Blackburn and looked good. Hungry for the ball, confident, skilfull but needs to muscle up a bit, he looks about 12 years old.

I would be really surprised (but delighted) if he came to us. Reckon this is a wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by JLQPR1982 View Post
                                Josh McEachran. He announced it on Twitter, if it's really him on there...
                                hes playing now against bolton, hes blinding, so comfortable on the ball. cant wait till he gets here. :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X