No announcement yet.

Who to let go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha! love it! give him another 6 month contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Saw Mahon in Nando's St Albans yesterday swear he was limping. No joke.
      it was the chicken wing that landed on his little toe

Comment

Yeah but there have to be some economies, esp if we want another striker. Just look, for instance, at all the players we have now who can go on the right: routs, smith, mackie (when fit), buz, hogan and rowlands. I know some of those can /do play elsewhere but makes u wonder if we cd shed some - bar a really bad spate of injuries are hogan and rowly ever going to get a look in? Better to cash in now.

Comment

All those who said we should "sell" Clarke are mad,let's be honest,a relegated Sheff W offloaded him ,we took him,he has been as expected,shite,and now you think some team is going to "buy" him....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            All those who said we should "sell" Clarke are mad,let's be honest,a relegated Sheff W offloaded him ,we took him,he has been as expected,shite,and now you think some team is going to "buy" him....
            I guess we're the only mugs out there

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              According to Sky 'several championship sides watching him' Can't see it myself.

Comment

german,rose and parker are not considered good enough for the first team.i saw german play for southend and he was awful. i know its hard to judge on one game but on the floor his control was non existent as was his movement and he was as physical and poor in the air as aggy...so unless he's pele in training id guess hes off if someone will have him.

Comment

Clarke,Vine,Cook,Rowlands,Borrowdale,German,Rose,M ahon,Leigertwood to name but a few. Add Balanta too
                  Last edited by EYR; 22-01-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

does anyone think any players will leave permanently or on loan by the end of this month?

Comment

wheres vine now? loan?

Comment

yeah, MK Dons on a months loan

Comment

Working...
                        X