Wayne on the wing will do well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne on the wing will do well

I had a look at the nufc forum to gauge a general opinion of who they lost today, and in the main they are surprised to lose him, think he is not quite prem standard, but good cover. They feel he'll do well for us.
    http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/...?topic=36788.0

Comments like
    Has a lot of pace but rarely uses it
    Sometime short on ideas
    Can change a game as an impact sub

A thought occurs to me tho, If Barton gets injured, they will recall him like a shot.

Hope he tries hard, he musn't become arrogant and think he's too good for us. The atmosphere will certainly feel different to St James' Park, but the ultimate reward could be regular 1st team footie in the prem with an up and coming force.

Newcastle aren't safe yet, and I sense they are unsure about Pardew. We could exchange leagues at the end of the season, wouldn't that be funny.

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    I had a look at the nufc forum to gauge a general opinion of who they lost today, and in the main they are surprised to lose him, think he is not quite prem standard, but good cover. They feel he'll do well for us.
    http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/...?topic=36788.0

Comments like
    Has a lot of pace but rarely uses it
    Sometime short on ideas
    Can change a game as an impact sub

A thought occurs to me tho, If Barton gets injured, they will recall him like a shot.

Hope he tries hard, he musn't become arrogant and think he's too good for us. The atmosphere will certainly feel different to St James' Park, but the ultimate reward could be regular 1st team footie in the prem with an up and coming force.

Newcastle aren't safe yet, and I sense they are unsure about Pardew. We could exchange leagues at the end of the season, wouldn't that be funny.
    I didn't read that they had a recall option? Don't think they can.

Comment

Working...
    X