No announcement yet.

Well done to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well they have supported the manager in replacing a loanee with another one , Walker for Chimbonda. Routledge to replace Mackie and a forward to replace Aggy. Not exactly mind blowing eh.... Leicester are going for it with Sven.

Comment

beating leicester on march 5th at home will go a long way towards finishing above them. i admit that we've not done enough in the transfer market to win the league outright but warnock is a top manager who i believe will get the best out of what we have got.....half full for me-had enough of the negativity......a good win tomorrow and we are on our way....u Rssssss!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        Steady on. The 'bid' may have included Adel going the other way at the end of season, hope its not true, but it has been rumoured several places on the net. Last I saw was RT + 3 mill for AT if we are promoted.
        heard that too, but can't see warnock switch adel for anyone at this level, for any kind of money(realistic) he's a big part in his promotion push.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
          heard that too, but can't see warnock switch adel for anyone at this level, for any kind of money(realistic) he's a big part in his promotion push.
          Where's this been posted?
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Where's this been posted?
            some1 told me can't remember where tho, don't believe it anyway

Comment

Working...
            X