Well done to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to the board

Appreciate very much the fact that you have signed these extra players for us.

Really hope for your sake that you get the success which your commitment deserves.

And that includes Flavio also.

Conners

Originally posted by conners View Post

Really hope for your sake that you get the success which your commitment deserves.

Conners
    Agreed, shows ambitition.
    well done.

Comment

Agree and well done to all.

Comment

Im happy but lets not go ott. Don't forget one is a loan and one a free transfer...they've hardly broken the bank. On the other hand if they signed someone like Austin.....then I would say that shows ambition.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Did someone say 'Austin'

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Im happy but lets not go ott. Don't forget one is a loan and one a free transfer...they've hardly broken the bank. On the other hand if they signed someone like Austin.....then I would say that shows ambition.
            The deal becomes permanent if we achieve promotion right? then there must be some kind of bid.

Comment

OMG

Comment

Yep, well done the board and Neil.....they pulled it out of the fire.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                  The deal becomes permanent if we achieve promotion right? then there must be some kind of bid.
                  Steady on. The 'bid' may have included Adel going the other way at the end of season, hope its not true, but it has been rumoured several places on the net. Last I saw was RT + 3 mill for AT if we are promoted.

Comment

We're quick to shout at them, but the big men with the money have done fantastic here, thank you
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Conners
                      LOL

Comment

getting a bit carried away about 2 loan signings and a 6 month contract,while i think Routledge is good replacement for Mackie,and Chimonda is decent cover at the back,im very undecided on Miller,lets not get carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          getting a bit carried away about 2 loan signings and a 6 month contract,while i think Routledge is good replacement for Mackie,and Chimonda is decent cover at the back,im very undecided on Miller,lets not get carried away.
                          Is there anything at all that would make you happy ?

We are top of the league, we got there with the players and manager we already have.

We have strengthened in key areas, by virtue of getting in the players that the manager wanted. I can only assume that means he was FULLY BACKED by our board/owners.

Better additions than any other club in our division, wouldn't you say ?

More money spent by the board since the end of last season than any club ? (With the obvious exception of Leicester - but they have history in that type of gamble backfiring, along with a manager who seems to think that spending money is the answer to everything.)

I can only assume that if we have not already qualified for the Champions League by this time next year, you will be getting ready to slit your wrists.

Comment

Very happy with the signings. Routledge will give teams serious problems. Chimbonda will be very good in this league no doubt in my mind and miller... Well he adds to the squad but he is fast and strong so could be an asset. Happy man tonight

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Is there anything at all that would make you happy ?

We are top of the league, we got there with the players and manager we already have.

We have strengthened in key areas, by virtue of getting in the players that the manager wanted. I can only assume that means he was FULLY BACKED by our board/owners.

Better additions than any other club in our division, wouldn't you say ?

More money spent by the board since the end of last season than any club ? (With the obvious exception of Leicester - but they have history in that type of gamble backfiring, along with a manager who seems to think that spending money is the answer to everything.)

I can only assume that if we have not already qualified for the Champions League by this time next year, you will be getting ready to slit your wrists.
                              alright Gianni calm down pal

Comment

Working...
                              X