What I think has happened at QPR in the January Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    You're right Spencer, the financial gains are massive, but for the club, and not for Bernie's personal wealth, and there is a huge difference, and probably the reason why he isn't as excited as you and me about promotion.

The club gets the premiership money and the TV money and parachute payments etc, and Bernie only benefits from his share price in the club increasing.
    That's so true, there is so much to it that we fans would never know about.

Comment

The board are in two minds.
      1. We spend millions on bringing in players and fail to win promotion for eg. Finish 3rd and get beat at the playoffs. Then we are stuck with a huge wage bill for instance we buy Chopra wants 30k a week and we splash 3million and we don't go up!

2. We loan players to boost are squad by numbers not quality. The board hope we cling on to a top two place and then release funds to bring in big in the summer.

I wat number two to happern because when we are then in the Premiership we can attrct a higher caliber of player!!! ie George Santos again lol

I know what is happening with Routledge as well he can't agree terms!! Wants more wonga to come!
      Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Working...
      X