Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR cannot afford Benni McCarthy right now

Absolute Classic
    Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

We do not need him anyway.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Can't afford his food shopping budget more like...........

Comment

They are probably right, we are on a budget. Unlike Leicester and any other aspiring Championship club nowadays.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We need 2 or 3 quality signings to get us over the line yet our board are still trying to do it on the cheap.

Why are they here if they dont want to see us promoted? if we get promoted we're get 40 million plus in revenue surely its worth a gamble on going all out for promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
            We need 2 or 3 quality signings to get us over the line yet our board are still trying to do it on the cheap.

Why are they here if they dont want to see us promoted? if we get promoted we're get 40 million plus in revenue surely its worth a gamble on going all out for promotion?
            I will be extremely please with the signings of Routledge, Miller & Shittu. How you can come up with a comment like that is stupid and ludicrous! All 3 players have performed excellently at this level and great additions. Miller I agree could be a risk but only because he’s been out injured for quite a while, but I doubt Warnock would even look at him unless he’s seen something in him, after all we’ve turned down Woodgate because there are still some fitness concerns.

Signing the likes of Charlie Austin or Adam Le Fondre for a big fee are by far much bigger gambles than the signings above which are all proven CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYERS! You along with the other select few on this site would probably still be the first to complain if we signed them and they flopped saying comments like ‘Why didn’t we sign proven players’. It’s a no win situation for the club. Can’t you just be happy that we are top of the Championship and give the club and current crop of players you’re full support or is life really that dull and drab for you?

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
              Can't afford his food shopping budget more like...........
              Double Pie & Mash only £7
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                I will be extremely please with the signings of Routledge, Miller & Shittu. How you can come up with a comment like that is stupid and ludicrous! All 3 players have performed excellently at this level and great additions. Miller I agree could be a risk but only because he’s been out injured for quite a while, but I doubt Warnock would even look at him unless he’s seen something in him, after all we’ve turned down Woodgate because there are still some fitness concerns.

Signing the likes of Charlie Austin or Adam Le Fondre for a big fee are by far much bigger gambles than the signings above which are all proven CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYERS! You along with the other select few on this site would probably still be the first to complain if we signed them and they flopped saying comments like ‘Why didn’t we sign proven players’. It’s a no win situation for the club. Can’t you just be happy that we are top of the Championship and give the club and current crop of players you’re full support or is life really that dull and drab for you?
                Well said.

Comment

Did i mention any names dazzer?

No i didn't for your information i also believe routledge will be a gd signing we need him badly now his pace down the right is much needed and i've got no doubt he'll skin most championship fullbacks.

As for austin why not take a gamble oh yes i forgot its not the rangers way we're just miller in who aint even fit priceless!! Id rather have cox from wba proven track record at this level.

Comment

I think that's NW's polite way of saying we don't want you lard ####.

Comment

No thank you overweight touchy and dosen't score ask hammers fans anyway not enough pie's at L/Rd for him

Comment

Think Shittu is a massive gamble Dazzer.

Routledge and a fit Ishmael Miller would be good though.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          No thank you overweight touchy and dosen't score ask hammers fans anyway not enough pie's at L/Rd for him
                          Cooks can do bulk orders from Goldhawk Rd, 020 8743 7630
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                          X