The Common Denomin-waiter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
    IMO Queens Park Rangers would be far better off if GP hung up his brown envelopes and quietly slipped out the door and off into the sunset.

Im sure NW could do without him lingering around. Like he doesn't know how to sign a player or spot talent. It's insulting that the best manager we've had in years is being asked to have a look at players by an unqualified ex waiter with seriously loose lips.

Amazing how quiet this board was last window when GP wasn't allowed near the training ground.
    I have no idea where you get your info from?

Comment

I'd love that in my signature
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm confused Pete. Propaganda? Warnock said he didnt want any loans, he's now told he can only have loans because the owners wont spend. Even accepting that Warnock wants them, we are looking at an injured centre forward with a pretty hopeless goalscoring record, Routledge who it seems isnt exactly over the moon at being told he's being sent back to us and Shittu who some think is well past his best. You really telling me these are the players Warnock wants above other realistic signings to push us into the big time?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I have no idea where you get your info from?
          Can't be anymore reliable than petes 100% done deal info....

Comment

Well, if he doesn't sign I'll buy you a pint...

Sir Les

That was at the start of last season, when we had c.rap loans.

Walker has shown, you get the right ones in and they can work. All the re-building was done in the summer, now if you are bringing in better players to improve the team now they normally come from the premiership and it best to prove themselves now for the summer to gain a contract (if that makes sense).

If we buy players now and don;t go up, thats gonna cost alot in the long run. Players from the prem coming in now, will have something to prove.

Being top of the league makes a whole heap of difference.

Just my opinion
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I'd love that in my signature
              You could also have....

Wayne Routledge - 100% done deal. Oops no still some ironing to do. Nope done deal, definitely done. Err.. In a couple of days...

Chef Evans - with the team on his way to bath.

Amdy Faye - Strong as an ox can't believe we got him! Oops wrong Faye!

Really... And you still back the man to the hilt.

Comment

This Ched Evens will never get off the bus to Bath now!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

This Ched Evens will never get off the bus to Bath now!
                  more chance of chris Evans!

Chef Evans...

Comment

loving all the Paldinites scrambling around trying to spin up excuse after excuse...
                    plain to see that Warnock has been let down by the board and is having to make do with what the imbecilic Sporting Director can rustle up.....fantastic start to the season that could all be for nothing thanks to the board and the buffoon

Comment

Working...
                    X