Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant see another six wins this season.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    pete as a kid getting ready for some up-skirt shots!!!
    Still does it... nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      i think if we make the play offs it will be a minor miracle. there is more than 6 clubs who are head and shoulders better than us. so if we do scrape into them, then we should all be ecstatic.
      tho truth be told, we all know we wont rech those dizzy heights this season. theres always next year tho, neil never promised us or the board play offs first season, he said it would take at least two.
      you r's.
      Are you trying to have a straight fight with Pete for who can write the biggest load of b*llshit in a single post?

if there are six clubs that are head and shoulders above us, name them.

When answering, please consider more than just their current form, which i assume accounts for Watford and maybe Swansea in your list - remember 6 weeks ago Derby and Coventry won 5 or so in a row and were our biggest rivals, not long ago Portsmouth were storming up the table now Derby and Coventry can't buy a win and Portsmouth are 18th...
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I think we have what it takes to as least nail down a playoff spot!
        Games until premiership end:35
        current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by Warnocks Lad View Post
          I think we have what it takes to as least nail down a playoff spot!
          After being top almost all season, that would be a massive disappointment.

Comment

Agreed yes but if we do get Wayne Routledge a half decent striker and a defender then with no hesitation say CHAMPIONS!!!
            Games until premiership end:35
            current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
              Are you trying to have a straight fight with Pete for who can write the biggest load of b*llshit in a single post?

When answering, please consider more than just their current form, which i assume accounts for Watford and maybe Swansea in your list - remember 6 weeks ago Derby and Coventry won 5 or so in a row and were our biggest rivals, not long ago Portsmouth were storming up the table now Derby and Coventry can't buy a win and Portsmouth are 18th...
              You are so right, here's hoping Watford and Leeds now have a bad run.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

its alright for facto to talk constant utter clap trap nonsence and bull shite but the second i play the game and do it back, i get called right up for it.

Comment

think we will prob scrape thru,just as long as we keep the starting X1 fit as dont think we will have much back up going by the players we have been linked with(apart from routledge)

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    think we will prob scrape thru,just as long as we keep the starting X1 fit as dont think we will have much back up going by the players we have been linked with(apart from routledge)
                    we will walk this league, like we have done all season barring one week.
                    nice to see people waiting for the fall, but not just a little fall to second place either, a big #### off fall to 'scrape thru'. ha ha ha ha
                    love it. mate, have a toast on me.

Comment

There only one club that I am worried in top 12 and that Leeds. The othersgot nothing on us even we what we have now. One thing we have that no other club in top 12 is a graet manager who has stated that he wants us to go up this year. With Jamie injuryed I believe that this well help our players wanting to do it for him and get to blackburn ASAP and face that C**t. Love Blackburn home first day off the season. So let be postive

Comment

Just because Leeds showed fighting spirit against Arsenal last night, means nothing, if you remember last year after their games v Man U in the cup everyone was tipping them for Div 1 Champions but what happened, it affected their league record and they ended up just about making it. I have no worries at all. We will be champs, well at least i hope.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          we will walk this league, like we have done all season barring one week.
                          nice to see people waiting for the fall, but not just a little fall to second place either, a big #### off fall to 'scrape thru'. ha ha ha ha
                          love it. mate, have a toast on me.
                          results lately hardly inspire confidence of walking the league mate,we need to get quality players in now to help our injury depleted squad & from what i have read,doesnt really look like that quality is comin in.

Comment

If we dont get automatic or make the play offs this season, we will all know who to blame, an inactive board who will probably blow the best chance this club will have of making it to the prem in years or years to come. What with the new parachute payments to clubs next year, the clubs who get relegated will have greater resorsces to get straight back up leaving the rest of us floundering behind, especially with a board who are not prepared to dip into their pockets! This year could be a defining moment in our clubs history. Be brave or just sail along with mediocrity with about 60 other clubs never having such a great chance again.

Comment

we have played well in the last 2 games, just that luck hasnt come our way. A win is comnig this Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                                I can't take this anymore, has anyone got the Chelsea fan club membership phone number?

I want to support a team that can buy some trophys with loadsa money
                                Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                                You should probably be able to find it online, try google or something
                                I've just typed "Chelsea" into Google and got a picture of that girl in EastEnders.

Comment

Working...
                                X