Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant see another six wins this season.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant see another six wins this season.........

i honestly believe we'll struggle from now on in........the signs have been there since cardiff......i reacon six wins six draws=24 points max..........is that enough for a play off spot???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much,think we are good enough to secure a play off place,I honestly do

Comment

Have a word facto. You're worse than British weather mate. From invincibles, to Sunday league?

Come on. This is pretty knee-jerk.

Have faith mate. Even with this squad, we'll still make top two. I'm sure deep down you know that though.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

no strikers.....no signings.....no pace in the team..............we are like foinavon n crisp!!

Comment

have faith facto. i do believe we've played above ourselfs so far this season but i reacon that this league is so bad that we have an honest chance of going up in one of the top two spots...saying that if tarbs gets injured then we're going to struggle massively!!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i think if we make the play offs it will be a minor miracle. there is more than 6 clubs who are head and shoulders better than us. so if we do scrape into them, then we should all be ecstatic.
            tho truth be told, we all know we wont rech those dizzy heights this season. theres always next year tho, neil never promised us or the board play offs first season, he said it would take at least two.
            you r's.

Comment

What do we need to avoid relegation now?

Comment

remember the film 'the games'..we are ryan oneal

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  remember the film 'the games'..we are ryan oneal
                  That is not the spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    no strikers.....no signings.....no pace in the team..............we are like foinavon n crisp!!
                    I'll take that facto, one romped home and the other got pipped at the post
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

pete as a kid getting ready for some up-skirt shots!!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

" width="644" height="390">" />BORKED

Comment

We are struggling for a win at the moment. After our great start of 8 wins 2 draws and no losses, we have only won 5 of the last 17 games, 9 being draws and 3 losses. Not promotion form. We can defend as well as any team, it's going forward, apart from Taarabt, where we lack any real threat.

Comment

I can't take this anymore, has anyone got the Chelsea fan club membership phone number?

I want to support a team that can buy some trophys with loadsa money

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                              I can't take this anymore, has anyone got the Chelsea fan club membership phone number?

I want to support a team that can buy some trophys with loadsa money
                              You should probably be able to find it online, try google or something

Comment

Working...
                              X