Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was near the start.

Comment

Phillips 1 or 2 years ago would have been brilliant, he'll be 38 this year, sorry but I think we should look elsewhere.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

got to say without blowing up his #### but iv always considered benny as being one of the more clued up on here

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Phillips 1 or 2 years ago would have been brilliant, he'll be 38 this year, sorry but I think we should look elsewhere.
          we only need him for 20 games and 10 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
            got to say without blowing up his #### but iv always considered benny as being one of the more clued up on here
            Plenty of them on here mate. Some good posters who know their onions. I just love getting told I'm clueless by someone who though we might have gotten Chamak

Still...it makes for a good debate.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Not sure what to make of that mate?

Warnocks style isn't the way we play. That's Taarabt's style. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Neil usually plays 4-4-2. A player like Phillips is ideal for that with someone like HH alongside him.

Think about how poor we are as 4-4-2 when Taarabt goes off.

Clarke and HH...this is my point.
              No he doesn“t. He plays 4-5-1 with Taarabt as an offensive midfielder often to lazy to track back when we lose the ball..

Comment

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
                No he doesn“t. He plays 4-5-1 with Taarabt as an offensive midfielder often to lazy to track back when we lose the ball..
                I guess my point has evaded you? Easy mistake, given the language barrier. And no, not a dig mate. I possibly could have been clearer.

What I am saying is that Warnock usually plays 4-4-2. It's only since becoming QPR manager, and having to involve Taarabt that he's played this formation, hence why I said this isn't Warnock's, but Taarabt's style.

I hope this clears up any confusion?!

Comment

Warning usually plays a 1-1-8 formation to be fair...

He had almost as many strikers as fans at Sheff Utd!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    we only need him for 20 games and 10 goals.
                    Is that 1800 minutes of football for 10 goals, or about 200 minutes coming off the bench for 10 goals.

I'd be happy as Larry for either, but can't see it happening.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

not getting him-would imagine we have'nt even considered him.....warnock has been a top manager for us so just let him get on with it. from what i recall he said that we're looking for a bit of pace so that should put this thread to bed.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

When will you lot ever learn, there is not point trying to have a sensible debate with Pete once uncle Gianni has told his something, logic will never come into it

Comment

I guess my point has evaded you? Easy mistake, given the language barrier. And no, not a dig mate. I possibly could have been clearer.

What I am saying is that Warnock usually plays 4-4-2. It's only since becoming QPR manager, and having to involve Taarabt that he's played this formation, hence why I said this isn't Warnock's, but Taarabt's style.

I hope this clears up any confusion?!
                          Fair enough mate, but what makes you think NW hasn“t just scrapped his old 4-4-2, with a more modern 4-5-1 for good, despite Taarabt. Vaagan Moen fits perfect in Taarabts role anyway, so no need for a change in formation if he get subbed. We have played 4-5-1 with great success this season, so I see no need to change this. IMO, the reason our defense have conceded so few goals so far, is because we have played with five in midfield. Change it to only four midfielders and guess what will happen...

Comment

Plenty of them on here mate. Some good posters who know their onions. I just love getting told I'm clueless by someone who though we might have gotten Chamak

Still...it makes for a good debate.
                            Clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Clueless.

Chamak and Alex 'Okamembae' from Southampton.

Would that be Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain, who's possibly off the Arsenal for £5m?

Not looking to take the mickey, but that's ever so slightly unrealistic.

Comment

To be fair, he didn't say that.

he simply said, that a friend who was an Arsenal fan suggested his name. That was all.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X