No announcement yet.

One or Two Bits of ironing..Till Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

routledge is sorting payments with newcastle according to oldhoop (and confirmed by walkonby)

Comment

Oh ok cheers mate.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        So, a striker nursing a hamstring injury, who has not played a full 90 minutes for a year is the best we can do ?

Is it the best we can do? Or are there 10 days of the window left?

Comment

I wouldnt be at all surprised to hear tomorrow or early next week that the Routledge deal is off, something is going on, i dont care what anyone says, we are only meant to be loaning him for chrsit sake.
          Also, and i have changed my mind about this but id hate to think Warnock had his targets (possibly Townsend), but Paladini stepped in and said ' i can get you Routledge' so Warnock puts his faith in GP and we end up with no-one.
          I really feel this is the most crucial period for the club in years, we could either go up and enjoy the benfits of playing in the top flight or screw it right up because of interfearance and lose Warnoick and our dreams. We seem to be the only club hanging around, someone is not doing their job properly no matter how much Pete or whoever tries to pretend everything is in hand.
          Maybe im overreacting but im beginning to fear the worst.

Comment

Is it the best we can do? Or are there 10 days of the window left?
            Even after the 10 days I'm sure we'll be told not to worry - we can still loan, as we slide down the table.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Both have them have pace, Thats what we`ve lacked since Walker has gone. Good business by the club
              Club Before Country

Comment

bigdave

Really no need to fear the worst
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Singing ranger some going overboard

Even Mick Jones said we can get players in up to March !!

This week we will see loanees coming in, have no fear
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Phew! Cheers Pete i can relax now.
                    I take it Routledge is on the bus?

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                      Yeah we did start the season like this. That is the warnock way. Big man up front to win the headers from goal kicks. Phillips just isn't an option for our style of play.
                      I must have been watching a different team. So the likes of Taraabt, Ephraim, Mackie, Smith, Faurlin etc are part of a team who doesn't ever put the ball on the ground and pass?

As I said I must have been watching another team in hoops because at the start of the season we played the ball on the ground.

BORKED
                      Last edited by sirpiechucker; 20-01-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Singing ranger some going overboard

Even Mick Jones said we can get players in up to March !!

This week we will see loanees coming in, have no fear
                        Sorry Pete but if those loanees are crocks who havent trained let alone play in months then i will have reason to fear

Comment

I have faith in Nw!

Having 3 of the next 4 live on tv makes us all very happy here in the desert!
                          But the transfer rumours have been going busurk even over here in Dubai!

Comment

Bigdave

many feel I copy off the locals

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/6242/38/

Well, put my neck on the line and say Chimbonda is not coming to QPR

Routledge is a good signing

WBA got promoted last season and I think you'll find Miller more than played his part..................

Comment

Fair enough Pete but Di Matteo was quoted on WBA website as saying 'Ishmail trained for the first time today'. Now that tells you that either its the first time he has trained this week.......or for quite a while.

Comment

he played in the 3rd Round of The FA Cup on the 8th January 2011, away to Reading

Thats when he got injured

Comment

Working...
                                X