X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play Northolt.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Plus, I made it quite clear last Saturday whilst I was suffering from flu, thanking Isleworth for his Routledge done deal call and Ledesma not coming confirmation.

I guess it gets missed in translation.

I certainly would not get that info from any member of the board, as I run a forum which is not official.

But aye, as you said people believe what they want to believe.
      Here he goes doing his Bit of Stephen Redgrave. 100% done deal you said.

Alas the hoops have made some quality and much needed additions. The gaffers happy, I'm happy and GP's your only source and the only leak from the good ship QPR. You ain't fooling no one Pedro. God bless and good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
        Here he goes doing his Bit of Stephen Redgrave. 100% done deal you said.

Alas the hoops have made some quality and much needed additions. The gaffers happy, I'm happy and GP's your only source and the only leak from the good ship QPR. You ain't fooling no one Pedro. God bless and good night.
        Brainwashed of the highest order

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Brainwashed of the highest order
          Haha.. That statement could refer to yourself or peter. The truth is out there!

Good signings though mate. Chuffed to pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
            Haha.. That statement could refer to yourself or peter. The truth is out there!

Good signings though mate. Chuffed to pieces.
            You had me then... thought you went to bed.

If you have the truth provide it.

Someone today had the right info.

Comment

• All QPr fans can sleep easy tonight.

Roll on Coventry
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                That in bold should read "Some of us think" not know for fact.

If you know for a fact then tell us all?

Well MYU, if you decide to read it again I believe you will see the words 'a lot', now that is not all, nor nothing, is it? People really should learn to read correctly

....including me!

I'll try again, 'we all know' means exactly that because Pete is his friend, mate, buddy or whatever you call it these days and does give him information and you would have to be a complete div (me?) not to think otherwise. I will then direct you to my first repost!
                Last edited by theblackmafia.; 22-01-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X