• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way WBA play the PR game.

Anyway, Routledge and Miller (pending medical) done

Shittu next week.

Ledesma not signing

I've maintained that all along
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      I love the way WBA play the PR game.

Anyway, Routledge and Miller (pending medical) done

Shittu next week.

Ledesma not signing

I've maintained that all along

Let's hope we get Routledge registered so he can play Sunday.

Comment

I don't care what this thread is about, we don't need a player who hasn't played for a long time, we need someone who is known to score goals (Phillips/Austin).

Get rid of 3 or 4 players (loan or sell) to bring in just one of them.

Comment

Hulse before he came here and Helguson have good scoring records.

This obsession with a striker baffles me. Third highest scorers in the championship with Taarabt banging them in.

We could get someone like Austin or Roberts and they would not guarantee goals. All strikers go through bad patches, just ask Paul Furlong in his prime
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Any chance of them being announced today Pete?

Comment

Warnock says Routledge still talking to Newcastle so its not even a done deal today let alone "all along" as claimed!

Comment

This obsession with a striker baffles me. Third highest scorers in the championship with Taarabt banging them in.

We could get someone like Austin or Roberts and they would not guarantee goals. All strikers go through bad patches, just ask Paul Furlong in his prime
                Any idea why Routledge deal is taking so long Pete?

Surely the FA can't be taking all this time to sign the transfer off...?
                Cheers in advance

Comment

See, this is why you don't get taken seriously.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

We maybe 3rd highest scorers but our actual front men(fit ones anyway) have scored 6 + 1 respectively not too good really is it???
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                      We maybe 3rd highest scorers but our actual front men(fit ones anyway) have scored 6 + 1 respectively not too good really is it???
                      Thank you.

Comment

This obsession with a striker baffles me.Third highest scorers in the championship with Taarabt banging them in.

You just have to be having a laugh?!

Comment

how's Miller going to score from the sidelines?

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                            Spot on. Plus, 4 of Heidar's 6 have been penalty's.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                              Any idea why Routledge deal is taking so long Pete?

Surely the FA can't be taking all this time to sign the transfer off...?
                              Cheers in advance
                              SM - Just read NW quotes on Newsnow - far more reliable & informative than all the sauces put together I can assure you!

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
                                SM - Just read NW quotes on Newsnow - far more reliable & informative than all the sauces put together I can assure you!
                                Link PP?

Comment

Working...
                                X