Buzz on the mend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz on the mend

QPR playmaker Akos Buzsaky has stepped up his training ahead of an expected return to action next month.

More..

Fantastic news woo

Comment

Good news
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

hope he gets back to fitness asap.. adds something to our team.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Shame he is not fit now, could do with loaning him out with view to a perm elsewhere.

Will barely feature in the promotion push.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
            Shame he is not fit now, could do with loaning him out with view to a perm elsewhere.

Will barely feature in the promotion push.
            You do make me laugh
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
              You do make me laugh
              Why?

Comment

Why?
                Buz will play a vital role in the run in. He is the only player capable of playing in tarbs' position and he can give us a bit of creativity which we would really lack if Taarabt got injured. To suggest we should get rid of him is crazy. I think he will do a job in the prem when we get there as well.

Players we should be shifting on loan are people like Hogan, defo not Buz
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Buz will play a vital role in the run in. He is the only player capable of playing in tarbs' position and he can give us a bit of creativity which we would really lack if Taarabt got injured. To suggest we should get rid of him is crazy. I think he will do a job in the prem when we get there as well.

Players we should be shifting on loan are people like Hogan, defo not Buz
                  Are you telling me he will or is this yet another assumption your making for a player who has suffered 3 major injury set backs in the past 2 and half seasons and looked well off the pace last time he pulled a QPR shirt on?

Sounds like more wishful thinking from yourself there.

Comment

Are you telling me he will or is this yet another assumption your making for a player who has suffered 3 major injury set backs in the past 2 and half seasons and looked well off the pace last time he pulled a QPR shirt on?

Sounds like more wishful thinking from yourself there.
                    Yawn come up with another explanation other than an 'assumption'. Your the one 'assuming' he's not gonna be good enough so think you need to look at yourself!

As it is Buz has done ok for us at the start of the season. Had a good run when Faurlin was out and I thought he did well, especially bearing in mind he was playing in a more defensive position. Neil thinks he will be a great boost to have back and I think he might know a little more about football than you.....
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Yawn come up with another explanation other than an 'assumption'. Your the one 'assuming' he's not gonna be good enough so think you need to look at yourself!

As it is Buz has done ok for us at the start of the season. Had a good run when Faurlin was out and I thought he did well, especially bearing in mind he was playing in a more defensive position. Neil thinks he will be a great boost to have back and I think he might know a little more about football than you.....
                      A few glimpses of the old buz since the days of Di Canio thats it. Lets see how much he figures under Warnock on his return shall we, he'll struggle to make the matchday squad.

Comment

On his Day Buzz is as good as anyone at QPR

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                          He has never been half the player Taarabt is so thats not strictly true is it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                            Not fit to lace Adel's boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                              Not fit to lace Adel's boots.
                              Not as good as Taarabt granted but our only replacement for Tarbs if he gets injured.
                              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X