Adel's contribution to the team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel's contribution to the team...

Appreciate if Sir Pie could back this up (or check this...like being back at school )

A few (maybe more than a few) have questionned Adel before and during the season....selfish, doesn't pass etc. If he passed, he'd be worth €40m, that's why we got him for 600k...and warnock's taught him to pass...anyway, thought I'd look at the facts.

Of the 48 goals we've scored in the league:
    Adel's

Earned 3 penalties
    Had 11 assists
    Scored 8 times
    In addition he's scored 3 pens he hasn't earnt

25 / 48, over 50% of the goals have involved Adel. Not too bad I think you'll all agree!!

Adelīs also been shooting on goal 92 times!!! ...I canīt help thinking if he had decided to pass the ball more often, we would have scored even more....

Comment

No doubt he is our most influential player but we need some support around him that can also be creative and score regularly, its a blow to have had Buzsaky out for ages as this is what he can do although they both like that same position in behind the striker. Routledge will bring assists
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

No way norweiganranger he is by far the best reader of the game in our team!
        Games until premiership end:35
        current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by Warnocks Lad View Post
          As long as it's in Morrocan.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Warnocks Lad View Post
            If thatīs the case, says a lot about his team mates really... Anyway, Heīs way to selfish for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Appreciate if Sir Pie could back this up (or check this...like being back at school )

A few (maybe more than a few) have questionned Adel before and during the season....selfish, doesn't pass etc. If he passed, he'd be worth €40m, that's why we got him for 600k...and warnock's taught him to pass...anyway, thought I'd look at the facts.

Of the 48 goals we've scored in the league:
              Adel's

Earned 3 penalties
              Had 11 assists
              Scored 8 times
              In addition he's scored 3 pens he hasn't earnt

25 / 48, over 50% of the goals have involved Adel. Not too bad I think you'll all agree!!

Nice stats.

Could you do the same for Hulse and Clarke ?

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                ffs not one person corrects this we have scored 44 and adel has 12 goals which 3 are pens
                and 11 assists and made 3 penalties

Comment

Working...
                X