Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Spot on fella. You do realise that because I have agreed with you that the power that be will think we are the same person.

PS - Are you still posting from an O2 Office location or are you using Virgin Media?
    lol, they thought we were the same person as well? They did the same with W12 and superhoops67, both of whom I know are seperate people!!

Maybe someone should explain how NAT works to MYU. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      WR is bought in to play right wing. Does this mean PVM will play left wing? I think he sees himself as a CM nowadays and where does that leave Tommy Smith?
      Ask yourself the question what if PVM or Smith gets injured - What options from the bench to we have. Would you love Warnock to keep bringing on Leon Clarke?

Surely it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out does it? If you need help; Football teams are made up of a squad of players.

Comment

Ask yourself the question what if PVM or Smith gets injured - What options from the bench to we have. Would you love Warnock to keep bringing on Leon Clarke?

Surely it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out does it? If you need help; Football teams are made up of a squad of players.
        I was wondering where TS would play as he has been on form lately with WR being a right winger. Maybe should have worded it better. Also it has been mentioned that WR was brought in to replace Mackie who plays left side.No need to act the prat with your smart #### comments.

Comment

Sorry Dave - please explain what you think he's done wrong?
          Look fella i know what Routledge is all about. He is an arrogant so and so ive seen as much first hand, swaggering about in a club with a champagne bottle hanging out of his back pocket, he barged in to my mate in the bogs, then had the cheek to look him up and down. Believe me if it wasnt for the doorman also being in the bog he wouldnt be playing for anyone now.Then i see he's given it the old 'sighhhhh' nonsense makes me think he hasnt changed, like he shouldnt have to bring himself down to our level.
          If he does the bizzo for us then i'll praise the fella as much as anyone but i do have my doubts if that is his attitude.
          Could be wrong though.

That ok Dazzer??

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Of course he sees it as a backwards step - it is! It's good he feels that way too as he'll want to prove that he IS good enough for the Premiership.

This place is amazing sometimes.
            Sorry, is this the same Wayne Routledge that holds the record for playing for 6 Premier League clubs but never scoring?

I believe his stats read: Apps Goals
            2005–2008 Tottenham Hotspur 5 (0)
            2006 → Portsmouth (loan) 13 (0)
            2006–2007 → Fulham (loan) 24 (0)
            2008–2009 Aston Villa 2 (0)
            2010- Newcastle United 10 (0)

So how you can justify that claim is beyond me and now at the age of 26 he is ready to knuckle down....I'm not so sure and Dazzer, you seemed to make out WR had a heart of gold and love the rangers and wouldn't dream of moving to another club for money alone. However Simon Jordan, as I sure you will agree knows WR better than us sitting on message boards and was once quoted:

"When Spurs came knocking I told Wayne to stay and learn his trade at Palace, but he went, he grabbed the money, and now he's at Villa not getting in the first team, just like he didn't get in the Spurs team, just like he didn't get in the Portsmouth team and just like he didn't get in the Fulham team."

But maybe you know something we don't?

Comment

Think he's obviously disappointed Pardew doesn't fancy him. Another thing to remember though is just how much of a bleeding shambles this place was when he was here - not sure I'd want to come back to a madhouse either! Hopefully Warnock will make him see the bright side sure enough.

Sadly have to accept modern footballers are always going to have their eye elsewhere and that loyalty and sentiment are very rare things nowadays. (And If we get to the Premiership it's only going to get worse!).

As long as they give 100% and do the business on the pitch then they can dream whatever they like.

Comment

Ishmael Miller can play wide or down the middle,if he is fit and
                starts to find his form Routledge will have to perform and work
                his socks off like Mackie or will find himself warming the bench.

Miller has the same attributes that a young Les Ferdinand had and
                if can avoid injury,and with good coaching and appplies himself he
                could go a long way in the game.

Before any of you start whinging,i know there are a lot of ifs but
                he has electrifying pace,is strong,good physique,and should be eager to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Look fella i know what Routledge is all about. He is an arrogant so and so ive seen as much first hand, swaggering about in a club with a champagne bottle hanging out of his back pocket, he barged in to my mate in the bogs, then had the cheek to look him up and down. Believe me if it wasnt for the doorman also being in the bog he wouldnt be playing for anyone now.Then i see he's given it the old 'sighhhhh' nonsense makes me think he hasnt changed, like he shouldnt have to bring himself down to our level.
                  If he does the bizzo for us then i'll praise the fella as much as anyone but i do have my doubts if that is his attitude.
                  Could be wrong though.

That ok Dazzer??
                  BIGDAVE / UPPERP - tone doesn't really come accordingly through words typed on a messageboard so please don't take my replies in a narky context as I really don't mean then in that tone! Apologies if that was the case.

No one is more arrogant than Adel but you'd don't get posts or comments about him like this. Players can be as arrogant or up their own #### as much as they like as long as they do the business on the pitch who cares. I have spoken to WR many a times in the past and he gives it the rude boy attitude on the outside but that could be said about a lot of footballers in general.

Personally BigDave I think you are reading into his twitter post far too much and because you've had the run-in with him you've tarnished him with that brush. When he was here last time he was a player that could turn the game on a head in minutes similar to Adel. Better than what we have and a great signing to push us on to the promised land!

Comment

He is a great siging and hopefully Warnock will get him Prem quality!
                    Games until premiership end:35
                    current position:12th

Comment

Personally BigDave I think you are reading into his twitter post far too much and because you've had the run-in with him you've tarnished him with that brush. When he was here last time he was a player that could turn the game on a head in minutes similar to Adel. Better than what we have and a great signing to push us on to the promised land!
                      You could be right Dazzer. Fingers crossed he'll do the bizzo for us mate.

Comment

If it ever gets announced

Comment

Yes , funny that Jones does not even mention it on the offy!

Comment

Just remember that Taarabt wanted to go to Madrid or Barca first, look how he's doing now.
                            On Julio Cesar...
                            Originally posted by Franky Boy
                            laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              'sighhh' is the young black baddamans word for 'yes, get in there im truly ecstatic'.
                              like the way they changed 'bad' into meaning 'good', and 'sick' into meaning 'shite hot'.
                              didnt you know this?
                              Far too much Jive talking on this board , were in leafy Shepherds Bush not the bad Bronx, so the Queens English from now on please
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                                Far too much Jive talking on this board , were in leafy Shepherds Bush not the bad Bronx, so the Queens English from now on please
                                leafy sheperds bush is blacker and badder than the bronx.

Comment

Working...
                                X