• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge

It seems to me that Routledge ain't best please to be coming back
    I can see why it means he's failed again in the PL
    So is this a good move for us??
    Do we want a player that doesn't really want to be here?
    Is this a warnock signing??
    Our team spirit is very good at the moment do we need an
    upset Routledge,I can see why he's not happy about the move
    but we need players fully committed to QPR
    (take a look at he's and other players twitter accounts)

I maybe wrong but I also remember him at the last game of
    the season showed us little respect at all

thats one of the reasons im not keen on him at all. but i dont think hes got any say in this move whatseover, if hes told to go hes got to.

Comment

Why isn't he pleased to be coming back? Have you spoken to the player directly?

Doubt it.

It's clear to see you have a slight agenda.

Comment

i think you're right. he doesnt seem best pleased BUT.. i feel he will perform as he knows his days at newcastle are numbered.. he'll be playing for a contract/bid from us and for me that will be the difference maker.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Can someone actually quote directly from him?

Comment

here ya go.

Why does Januarys cause so much chaos... #sighhhh

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              here ya go.

Could mean anything.

Moving house must be a pain for him, the amount of times he's done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Could mean anything.

i think the general thought is he's unhappy he's moving.. not the fact its back to us.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  Could mean anything.

To be fair, you would have thought he already had a place down here...

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    i think the general thought is he's unhappy he's moving.. not the fact its back to us.
                    Agree.

If he wasn't unhappy about leaving the Prem for the Championship, thats when eyebrows should be raised.

If he didn't want to come, he wouldn't. No one will be holding a gun to his head making him sign, he could sit on the bench and take his wages at NUFC if he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      agreed. t must be great to be a geordie player, they are steady in the premiership, play in front of 50k, nightlifes great, and get treated like elvis presley in his hey day wherever they go.
                      it can only be a wrench to take a backwards step to an old club in a lower division who play in front of 14 thousand whingers. :drunk:

Comment

At least he will get games with us and not be a 2nd rate player like at Newcastle

Im sure he would of loved a top Prem club to scoop him up but he has to work harder to be on that level and he should put the effort in with us if he wants to get noticed by the big clubs

Comment

How can any of you base an assumption on what a footballer writes on their twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            here ya go.

Thanks GTP. TBH I don't really care if he is unhappy about being eased out of Newcastle as he is bound to feel its a backwards step - all I care about is that once here he will knuckle down and try to prove that he is good enough to be a Premiership player, hopefully with us next season.

Comment

I'm surprised NW is going for him if he thinks WR doesn't want to be here.

Comment

Working...
                              X