Routledge Deal Hitch? /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    no he DEFFO aint going nowhere this season. but i reckon neil would let him go next when we are up. and newcastle are the ONLY club who have been rumoured to be interested in him thus far.
    so why would mike ashley (the shrewdest tighest money man in footie) do us a favour, a 2 million pound favour for nothing.?
    it all fits to me.
    Won't happen GTP.

Relax.

Comment

hope not morris mate. would love to see him in the hoops in the premiership, even if it meant we got hammered now and again, but we won others with his majestic skills on show for the whole world to see in the blue and white hoops.

Comment

I hope he won't go and quite prepared to believe it isn't on the radar at the moment - but as one poster said above "this is QPR". Don't know how even good posters with sound judgemet like Morris can be quite so certain - no one saw Routledge's departure last season. I hope this season that the board "get it" in that we won't go up selling our best players but l've followed this club long enough to know its best not to rule anything out, however unlikely.

Comment

adeltaarabt adel taarabt
          at the moment is not time to think about next year i just have to be focus on this season and win the league and after we will see

Comment

at the moment is not time to think about next year i just have to be focus on this season and win the league and after we will see
            17 January 2011 23:18:14 via web

i will do my best for qpr
            17 January 2011 22:32:07 via web

at the moment i feel very good at qpr and the fan been fantastik with me and i want to take them to the premiere league
            10:28 PM Jan 17th via web

Taarabts twitter
            Not to worry

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha. lets get this season out the way before i do one.

Comment

Interesting News Regarding Wayne Routledge

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.

Comment

whats interesting about that?
                  dont get it?

p.s its been posted in here, everyones in here talking about it. come on its lovely.

Comment

I think its more a case of promotion or not, no promotion he won't stay, simples, we've known that all along.

Comment

another piece of lazy, rubbish journalism

Comment

so you not interested that it looks like its a done deal

Comment

oh yes, my bad. Hadnt gone through that thread

Comment

only pulling your plonker mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                              another piece of lazy, rubbish journalism
                              that it may be, but if its indicating we've signed the player then im fine with that

Comment

Merry Christmas Northolt.

Comment

Working...
                                X