Reading away - 4'000 travelling QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last years game;

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just booked my ticket online.

Comment

Would've been near enough 4,000 if it wasn't on telly.

Bloody Sky televising all our home games and the one away game we get is the one I've been looking forward to! Burnley, Preston, Doncaster, Hull put these ones on telly.

Jeeeeeebus

Comment

Just spent 2k on the car so money short at present. Did plan to go but can't afford it.

Comment

Keep this discussion thread going !!!!!!!!

Sorry for 'refreshing' my old post:

This has got to be a big away attendance.......surely ??????

Good atmosphere in the stadium & good transport connections from London and Basingstoke (for me and my boyz)

We could take a few thousand to the 'fake hoops' and really get behind the team and get a really important result.

Forget that its on SKY (or the 'Womens Liberation Channel' - as its now called) so...........who's coming to Reading ?

Come on you R's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yush:

Comment

Would definately have gone if it wasn't on telly.

We'll take 2,000+

Still considering going.

Comment

2k region I'd say, Friday night game on Sky will draw many into their warm armchair rather than the gloomy Madejski

Comment

Lucky me

I'll be there, but have been invited into the 'premier experience' by a Business mate. Anyone been here before? I'll have to bite my lip when we score.

Will be nice to avoid the 'general public' and mixing with all you smelly riff-raff..

Comment

Definately be there.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Over 1000 tickets sold
                      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Pisses me off this game is never on a Saturday 3PM.. 3 seasons running now it's been either Saturday late kick off, midweek or Tuesday.. and even back in the day I remember it being on Sky when Shorey scored a free kick and they won 1-0!

Back from uni so gonna make the trip

Comment

well

well last year i went and it cost a fortune,i doubt if i will go this season
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                            Lucky me

I'll be there, but have been invited into the 'premier experience' by a Business mate. Anyone been here before? I'll have to bite my lip when we score.

Will be nice to avoid the 'general public' and mixing with all you smelly riff-raff..
                            Got invited by a mate last year to watch a game in the corporate suite and had a great meal with drink, although the football spoilt it for me (Fake Hoops v Donny).

Don't worry about 'biting your lip' - it was full of corporate types/non-supporters who were just there enjoying a freebie.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pompey was not on t.v. and the fact that we hadn't played them for a while probably the main reason so many went to the south coast. Think anything over 2500 at reading will be a good turn out considering it's on T.V.Lets see what their normal gate is and how many of them don't turn up.

Comment

Let's hope we take more than 2'461 (which is what Reading brought to us) if we've sold 1000 tkts already with over a week to go, then all bodes well for a 2'000 plus R's contingent.

Every game is important, however this will be a real stern test that needs a loud R's backing to encourage the team.

It's normally a great atmosphere and when we're winning and you're sitting at home watching it on SKY - you'll regret not going

Come on your R's

Comment

Working...
                                X