we need a striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need a striker

since we lost ferdinand,we have never had a really tallented striker at loftus road,lets forget poetry for a minute,and tell it as it is,i love gi gi we all know that but hes got to realise that we should buy this troy hewitt from harrow borough,even if he blows out it dosnt matter we will re couperate our money by selling him to a lower level club

BUT GI GI,PLEASE HEAR MY PRAYERS,WE SO MUCH NEED A STRIKER
    HULSE IS A LOVELY GUY ,HE REALLY DOES HIS BEST BUT ALL THESE CHANCES HES MISSING IS GOING TO COST US VERY DEAR

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GI GI ,TALK TO BERNIE BABY,GET HIM TO PART WITH THE MONEY,
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Are you trying to suggest that Mike Sheron wasn't up to the job?

Comment

Ted, sorry to dissapoint you but I dont think gigi has much of a say anymore - you see he left the club 2 years ago to manage Lecce in Italy

Comment

I know but I doubt our owners are going to splash the cash on a decent one until (hopefully) we get to the prem!
        Games until premiership end:35
        current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by Warnocks Lad View Post
          I know but I doubt our owners are going to splash the cash on a decent one until (hopefully) we get to the prem!
          Which we won't do until we have got one!
          Why can't they see that?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Young Jamie Cureton is a striker who know where the net is!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Whilst Ferdinand was a most prolific and brilliant striker for us, I would argue that since then Paul Furlong was pretty decent regardless of what level we were at. So to say we haven't had a decent striker since Ferdy is a bit harsh on Furs. IMO.

Comment

Kevin gallen IMO always did a decent job for us.. Had he not got so horribly injured he could have been a big star..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Was it 97 goals he scored for us? Top man.

Comment

yes

yes its true that both kevin and paul were wonderfull players,but they would not have played in any of the first teams of the prem sides.
                    but ferdinand would have got in all of the prem teams,you just have to accept that although stan bolwes and marsh were really loved neither of them were as a striker as ferdinand,LES WAS THE BEST IN OUR HISTORY
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      since we lost ferdinand,we have never had a really tallented striker at loftus road,
                      The best we've had in my lifetime, sorely missed and never been replaced
                      Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      I would argue that since then Paul Furlong was pretty decent regardless of what level we were at. .
                      Do you remember when he first joined and couldn't hit a cows bum with a banjo? Turned out alright in the end, but nowhere near Les's class.
                      Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Kevin gallen IMO always did a decent job for us..
                      Always scored important goals, but never truly prolific, if he was a bit taller, he might have been truly great.

Think of all the donkeys we've had up front since Les left,
                      Dominic Iorfa
                      Mike Sheron
                      Jamie Cureton
                      Mark Hately
                      Danny Dichio
                      Garry Thompson

To name but a few, while some had thier patches no-one even touched Les for consistant ability and quantity.

Comment

Sir Les was the best striker our club has ever had, fact and well said Ted.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                          The best we've had in my lifetime, sorely missed and never been replaced

Do you remember when he first joined and couldn't hit a cows bum with a banjo? Turned out alright in the end, but nowhere near Les's class.

Always scored important goals, but never truly prolific, if he was a bit taller, he might have been truly great.

Think of all the donkeys we've had up front since Les left,
                          Dominic Iorfa
                          Mike Sheron
                          Jamie Cureton
                          Mark Hately
                          Danny Dichio
                          Garry Thompson

To name but a few, while some had thier patches no-one even touched Les for consistant ability and quantity.
                          That's a bit harsh, the partnership of a young Gallen & Dichio was pretty good. scored plenty between them
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

What about Brian Bedford Ted? I thought you loved him?

Comment

Working...
                            X