No announcement yet.

Quote From Warnock March 2010..relevant..Regarding Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a matter of getting defensive, its a matter of people believing what it is written, when its complete tosh
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      think some get peeved that some know more than they do.....like being back at school
      I think it's the part of queens park rangers being a PROFESSIONAL football club that makes me feel let down. The club have done brilliantly since warnock took charge and was allowed to run the club without the interference.

No interference and no leaks. And now it's creeping back in, which could de stabilise our promotion push if warnock gets ****ed off.

I support qpr. Not people in and around the club leaking information.

Comment

Double standards?

Sorry you don't want to know about players before they sign, but you will spend your time on here? That makes sense.

By the way, all messageboards across all Professional clubs have football related stories about players, you should visit them.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think it's part of reading too much into things and trying to look for things that just aren't there.
          Has warnock said he's unhappy? No
          Do I think we should be signing players given our owners? No (have you seen our accounts?)
          I trust warnock. He's said that he wants 3 players in. He also said he was asked to look at ledesma....from what we hear, this isn't happening, clearly showing that he makes the decisions.
          We're top. We have Adel. We need to try and enjoy it and not start this tedious paladini campaign again.

Comment

See you deleted your match of the day comment. Good idea.

Double standards. Do you think it's professional for the club to leak information? Information which isn't reported elsewhere. Yes others contribute but aren't you all in the same friendship circle with good old gianni. Sure there's a few pictures kicking about somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              I think it's part of reading too much into things and trying to look for things that just aren't there.
              Has warnock said he's unhappy? No
              Do I think we should be signing players given our owners? No (have you seen our accounts?)
              I trust warnock. He's said that he wants 3 players in. He also said he was asked to look at ledesma....from what we hear, this isn't happening, clearly showing that he makes the decisions.
              We're top. We have Adel. We need to try and enjoy it and not start this tedious paladini campaign again.
              Who started the thread on the topic?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                you don't want to know about players before they sign
                If it in any way could jeopardise the deal, or the leaking of such news could in any way be damaging to qpr fc, then no, absolutely not. And if that means a more boring watrb experience then I can quite happily live with that

Comment

Hoopaman, now who is getting all defensive?

End of the day, don't mind opinions but lets not get personal or carried away. The pictures you refer were in De Canio was in charge and that was time ago.

Isleworthranger was at the match today and let me know about Routledge, as I had the flu and could not go.

Now, can we move forward? As you'll just basing opinions on what people tell you, which cannot be further from thr truth.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Hoopaman, now who is getting all defensive?

End of the day, don't mind opinions but lets not get personal or carried away. The pictures you refer were in De Canio was in charge and that was time ago.

Isleworthranger was at the match today and let me know about Routledge, as I had the flu and could not go.

Now, can we move forward? As you'll just basing opinions on what people tell you, which cannot be further from thr truth.
                    Do you think it's professional for the club to be leaking information?

Maybe your own personal agenda has taken over the qpr fan in you to see what the majority of rangers supporters are fearing. Warnock won't stand for the interference.
                    Your picture was taken when de canio was in charge. How many managers we had since? Gianni's messing clearly doesn't work. Let's hope his meddling and loose lips don't ruin the best chance we've had of promotion in a long time.

Comment

Really time for bed

I have not got a clue what you talking about.

I thought we were getting the kid from Liverpool who went to Charlton.

Its only a leak when you want it to be and drummer boy is an easy target

Comment

Sweet dreams drummerboy

Routledge is a cracking signing

Comment

cheers

Remember if it the signing comes off its a leak

If it doesn't than Fantasy Island is back

Comment

Warnock has always rated routledge !!

Comment

As you speak to Warnock a fair bit, could you ask him "which players are not he's signings".... I know what he'll say "Leon Clarke"

Comment

:He rates Leon Clarke !!

Then again, that would be an excuse to pin that one on someone else, if they could

End of the day, no player comes into this football club without the say so of the manager

Comment

Working...
                                X