Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fryatt,Yakubu and Parkin...

...all score on their full debuts.

We definitely need at least 2 more strikers.The game was there for the taking today.

And appears Hulse is another Clarke

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      ...all score on their full debuts.
      The game was there for the taking today.
      Great post mate, it was.

Comment

have to agree mate :( had high hopes for the lad
        Games until premiership end:35
        current position:12th

Comment

Point at burnley a decent result but agree one lethal striker wd transform us - but gee you and I have been saying that for longer than I can remember. Fear miller might be another hulse, increasing our number of strikers but not our options or our quality. This is precisely why we get in player after player because often they are not really an improvement on what we have. Jason roberts on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Point at burnley a decent result but agree one lethal striker wd transform us - but gee you and I have been saying that for longer than I can remember. Fear miller might be another hulse, increasing our number of strikers but not our options or our quality. This is precisely why we get in player after player because often they are not really an improvement on what we have. Jason roberts on the other hand...

As usual SIAL,I agree with you,although for Roberts wages we could go for Austin or Graham for not only now but for the future.Frustrating isn't it. Recently, for every one point we earn,those bunching up behind us are getting three with 20 games to go.
            Fingers crossed for the coming week.

Comment

I've said it before, a confident Hulse is a good player.
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

careful there are some members on here who absolutely wont allow any negative comments on this board, i expect them on this thread very soon. I agree we are in a fantastic position but have played pretty poorly over the last few games and we deffo need a striker. Oh and Leeds are the team to watch IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  careful there are some members on here who absolutely wont allow any negative comments on this board, i expect them on this thread very soon. I agree we are in a fantastic position but have played pretty poorly over the last few games and we deffo need a striker. Oh and Leeds are the team to watch IMHO
                  Agree.Them and Watford are very consistant lately (Watford six straight wins on the trot),Wouldn't surprise me if they occupy the top two places within the next dozen games or so if we don't step up the pace.

Comment

Working...
                  X