• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday e.h.d.............

im sure we'd all like to send him our 'best' wishes..............:angry:
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Nail bomb?

Comment

nice thought rocs...........some anthrax would be nice also!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Nice to see him slated on Soccer Saturday.

Comment

the fella is a disgrace.should be banned for bringing the game into disrepute or unsporting behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            the fella is a disgrace.should be banned for bringing the game into disrepute or unsporting behaviour.
            no proof. theres nothing anyone in the world could do. (except maybe his own country where the would stone him to death)

Comment

hope chelsea do him today
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                no proof. theres nothing anyone in the world could do. (except maybe his own country where the would stone him to death)
                aint the qpr players who heard his terrible comments reputable creditable witnesses?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  aint the qpr players who heard his terrible comments reputable creditable witnesses?
                  yeah, about as strong as his team mates who swear blind he never said it.
                  im sure i dont have to tell you the way of the law mate, its un punishable im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    yeah, about as strong as his team mates who swear blind he never said it.
                    im sure i dont have to tell you the way of the law mate, its un punishable im afraid.
                    i`m no fool.was merely making a point and your right nothing will happen to him..(ehd) is a vile person who i would love to see come unstuck big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X