Smith and HH ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith and HH ?

Any one know for definite whether they are fit for today,because otherwise the donkey will start which will be like starting with 10 men.

I think smith is fit, but aint worried about HH because Hulse will do the job!

Comment

Hope smith is fit he is one of our best players at the mo
      Games until premiership end:35
      current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by Warnocks Lad View Post
        Hope smith is fit he is one of our best players at the mo
        welcome to the board young man

Comment

Definately has to start with HH and Smith if fit, Hulse maybe ok to come on later but i dont think he's been good enough to be a starter and i definately wouldn't want to put Clarke anywhere in there - he can stay at home.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Definately has to start with HH and Smith if fit, Hulse maybe ok to come on later but i dont think he's been good enough to be a starter and i definately wouldn't want to put Clarke anywhere in there - he can stay at home.
            Hulse needs to get games, when he's in form he's one of the best strikers in this leauge..

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
              Hulse needs to get games, when he's in form he's one of the best strikers in this leauge..
              Yeah Right

I think your post should have said Hulse needs to get GOALS
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Yeah Right

I think your post should have said Hulse needs to get GOALS
                He will if he gets games lol

Comment

i know smith will be fit to play

Comment

Originally posted by abbesuperhoop View Post
                    He will if he gets games lol
                    He's had plenty of chances, ok he is a good player at holding the ball up but if you were at the home game v Bristol he was dire, missed a lot of chances and can't head the ball, let alone challenge for them, he also missed some sitters too, need i go on.

I don't rate him, he's supposed to be a top goalscorer yet the only one he has got for us was a rebound off his shin v Preston.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

He's had plenty of chances, ok he is a good player at holding the ball up but if you were at the home game v Bristol he was dire, missed a lot of chances and can't head the ball, let alone challenge for them, he also missed some sitters too, need i go on.

I don't rate him, he's supposed to be a top goalscorer yet the only one he has got for us was a rebound off his shin v Preston.
                      well atleast he creates chances and hopefully the goals will come, for example against cardiff he was absolulety superb IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X