Where we all drinking tomorrow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where we all drinking tomorrow!!

Live in Wigan hence the name,lol!! Going tomorrow taking my two kids....been doing my homework....two good pubs near the away end are....up the hill to the premier lodge there is a Brewyers fare pub called the Queen vic,and the cricket ground bar....drive safe see you tomrrow wig x

Cricket club for a few pints of this baby

Comment

Originally posted by wiganranger View Post
      Live in Wigan hence the name,lol!! Going tomorrow taking my two kids....been doing my homework....two good pubs near the away end are....up the hill to the premier lodge there is a Brewyers fare pub called the Queen vic,and the cricket ground bar....drive safe see you tomrrow wig x
      these are the ones not drinking.......................obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by wiganranger View Post
        Dont think i'm being to judgemental but i don't think your kids are old enough, let alone you (probably best if you don't take your homework to finish whilst in the pub.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
        X