No announcement yet.

Dear Bernie, Amit and Flavio,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that no-one has commented on my earlier post, but when you hear names like Ledesma, Shittu, Di CArmine, Folan bandied about again. DOes this not ring any alarm bells?
    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
      I know that no-one has commented on my earlier post, but when you hear names like Ledesma, Shittu, Di CArmine, Folan bandied about again. DOes this not ring any alarm bells?
      Not when the last two are utter b*llocks, designed to wind up people on a MB.

To be fair, they've worked!
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
          You fell for it

Comment

SPC, so we sell Adel and that then covers the initial 5 million, what then covers the 2 million in wages next season, and how do we stregthen?. This called chasing the dream and never works. You and other probably think Ridsdale has no place in football and yet are asking for us to do something similar at qpr.

Personally I hope the club carry on with the sensible building they have been doing this season, and don't gamble a fortune. I can however see I'm alone in thinking this.

Comment

send it to them were all behind you!
              Games until premiership end:35
              current position:12th

Comment

Working...
              X