Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we were just outside the playoffs.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we were just outside the playoffs.......

If we were just outside the playoffs and looking to push on in the 2nd half of the season do you think we would see more activity in the transfer market?

For a team and a club desperate to get back into the premiership the club seem to be relaxed about our current position!!

Even the rumours of players that we are linked to is not very inspiring

I dont care what other clubs do, I want us to go up and to go up as Champions WEAREQPR and we are top of the league.

Lets push on, forget about the rest of the teams:yush:

Originally posted by houseofpain View Post
    [B]If we were just outside the playoffs
    We will be at seasons end without investment.

Comment

Nope. No difference at all imho.

The board are just proving what a tight-fisted load of idiots they are. It's clear to me that they don't give a toss about promotion. I've just about had it with QPR. They are showing me right now what a complete lack of ambition they have as a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
        Nope. No difference at all imho.

The board are just proving what a tight-fisted load of idiots they are. It's clear to me that they don't give a toss about promotion. I've just about had it with QPR. They are showing me right now what a complete lack of ambition they have as a club.
        Billionaire idiots??? Yeah right!
        Pick up those toys and be happy about the position we are in!
        Sorry, but that "I've just about had it with QPR" just about sums up some of our supporters at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X