Legs staying at Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs staying at Reading

Extended his loan untill the end of the season.

Poor business IMO, should of sold him.

How's he done so far?

Comment

Quite well aparently, which is why I think we should of insisted on a sale rather than a loan.

Comment

I would recall him and put him in the side as we look short on numbers, especially as we are not buying anybody.

Comment

Agree with Morris. We want some bunce to buy some other players. Knowing us he will now get badly injured or dip in form.

Comment

probably just in case we get short on numbers we can recall him

Comment

poor business. we should of tried to negotiate him plus cash against one of their better players (and they have got a couple) to strengthen our squad.

Comment

Maybe they didn't want to, or couldn't buy him.
                Maybe they're at least paying his wedge, and maybe a loan fee?

Dunno.

But Warnock clearly doesn't want him, so what else is there to do?
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Man of the match in his last game so my Reading work mates are telling me.

I'd have him back to play RB and put Orr at CB. I think he played for Bristol City at CB
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-01-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I agree we should of tried to flog him. FFS we cant afford to be doing anyone favours, its pull the ladder up time im afraid

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Man of the match in his last game so my Reading work mates are telling me.

I'd have him back to play RB and put Orr at CB. I think he played for Bristol City at CB
                      Not fair on the people sitting in the paddocks.

Never seen so many wickedly sliced, clearances, tear through the paddocks as when he has played right back.

Comment

Working...
                      X