Complete the song.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
    Totally agree with this, if he is free what is wrong with a trial????

Never seen such a bunch of depressive doomwishers and manic depressives as on this board at times.

Im sure NW will make his own decision....
    Thanks for writing that - I thought it was just me that felt this way................my life was so much happier and more positive before I got involved with message boards. Fortunately, the good and the positive outweighs the negative enough for me to enjoy it most of the time.

Reading this site sometimes you would think we are bottom of the league, in admin with no way back, managerless (or even worse have someone like Frank Sibley in charge) and groundsharing with Brentford!
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Thanks for writing that - I thought it was just me that felt this way................my life was so much happier and more positive before I got involved with message boards. Fortunately, the good and the positive outweighs the negative enough for me to enjoy it most of the time.

Reading this site sometimes you would think we are bottom of the league, in admin with no way back, managerless (or even worse have someone like Frank Sibley in charge) and groundsharing with Brentford!
      Ha ha good one

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
        la lalalalala la la
        Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes?.

Comment

show me the way to Amerillo?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

La la la......... Gareth Gates version of Stevie wonders lately ????

Comment

Working...
            X