If i was Diouf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    come on ric, sure he has more better things to do then sit on internet, maybe go gucci and spend the 50 bags a week he gets, take the ferrari or lambo for a wash. etc. Prem footballers on Twitter maybe, but facebook doubt it. Then again I could be wrong. Im just thinking what I would do if I was in that position.
    I know of 2 Chelsea first teamers on Facebook, Rio is good pals with a mate of mine he's on facebook I no some that have got moody names on there, to name just a couple.

Its where they get plenty bangs from mate. Why would he go gucci 7 days a week when he prob has the whole shop bought?

Thats a fake profile anyway, 8 friends? Na
    Last edited by Guest; 11-01-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      lol with 2 white english kids as his brothers
      Lol, this is what I'm getting told.
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

ric, yer 100% prem footy players on twitter. Just facebook seems a bit suspect to me. Espesh both of those profiles posted.

Who cares anyway, what good would it do me to write a nasty message on his page except make me look like a nerd?

anyways have a good night chaps im calling it a day.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Sorry mate meant facebook. have edited.

Defo a few undercovers on fb i know that for a fact.

True though pointless. He would just laugh he's an arrogant ####.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Seems to me every other post is about Diouf and while its right to be hacked off with him us constantly going on about him is going to change nothing. I say we put our attention to supporting the team and making sure we go up this year for Jamie! :pleasantsuprise:
            exactly why worry about the Kah unt, lets spend our energy on supporting the team we all love, for us and Jamie.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
            X