Fitz Hall back in training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Well, I keep seeing people harping on about signings this January.

He was felt good enough by Newcastle United who were in our position last year. for them to take him on loan

I bet, when he has played this season, we've hardly conceded
    In fairness, if I played for 20 minutes a season, we'd hardly concede either.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Well, I keep seeing people harping on about signings this January.

He was felt good enough by Newcastle United who were in our position last year. for them to take him on loan

I bet, when he has played this season, we've hardly conceded
      Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
        In fairness, if I played for 20 minutes a season, we'd hardly concede either.

Comment

In fairness to Fitz Hall i dont suppose he gets injured on purpose.
          Ok, sympathy over.
          Players like FH are holding us back. Himself, Vine, Cook(sorry) and Ramage( a bit harsh i know) prob between them earn around 50 large a week and we get very little if not nothing from them. Thats wedge that could get us 3 maybe 4 decent CCC players, and players that could fire us back to the promised land.

Comment

Ramage has picked up one bad injury. Apart from the current cruciate he's been a great asset to this club. His contract is up this summer and I hope we give him another two years. At CB he's quality! The others I would agree have been a waste of cash but that's life. You could easily say the same about Akos too!

Comment

I don't think Hall is a bad player by any stretch of the imagination. When he has had an injury free run, he is decent. Just get the boy fit and keep him fit.

Comment

That is good news. We need cover for Gorkks and Connelly. Ramage hopefully before end of the season too.

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                  can't wait to play.
                  We can!!!

Comment

He's been told to move nearer Loftus Road as the driving from his home is affecting his legs... If that's the case, couldn't he just work from home?

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      He's been told to move nearer Loftus Road as the driving from his home is affecting his legs... If that's the case, couldn't he just work from home?

Nice one Russ
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                      X